|Day Low/High||1.31 / 1.34|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.14 / 2.80|
- Order expected to be fulfilled in Q1 2017
-- $1M of initial shipments expected through the end of FY 2016 to a leading global telematics provider.
- Recent Purchase Order is Part of a Three-Stage $5.8M project announced on April 2016
- Company has received an order of first stage totaling $3.4 million
- Accretive Acquisition Transforms Micronet Enertec into Major Supplier for the Telematics and MRM Markets
* Micronet's CEO: "Our comprehensive products are among the most competitive solutions in the market"
New Enertec Product Line With Anticipated International Demand
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ABC, CAM, CLFD, DGII, GIMO, HMTV, ISRG, MNST, MYE Downgrades: ASNA, BCC, BMY, CENX, CRAI, CYBE, EEP, ELSE, ICON, MFSF, MICT, PDS, QLGC, SEAC, SGMA, SGMO, TK Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Expect to receive initial purchase order for units at a minimum price of $950,000 to be delivered by the end of 2015
VisTracks, Inc. the leading provider of cloud, tablet and smartphone-based managed services solutions for DOT Hours Of Service, today announced that it has partnered with Micronet Ltd, the mobile Resource Management (MRM)...
- * First Purchase agreement for Micronet's New A317 All-In-One Tablet. Recently Certified On Verizon Wireless Network -