|Day Low/High||13.47 / 14.02|
|52 Wk Low/High||12.21 / 19.21|
Jim Cramer tells investors what he's looking at in this market after the Dow falls 500 points.
Here's what Jim Cramer expects from Mattel and Boeing's earnings.
Jim Cramer says welcome to the end of October, when mutual funds like to dump their losers. Plus, both the Fed and China are putting pressure on stocks.
- Mr. Laursen held a variety of leadership roles at The LEGO Group for more than 25 years, including serving as President of LEGO Systems for over a decade, and was most recently CEO of TOP-TOY, the largest retailer of toys and children's products in the Nordic region
Ahead of International Day of the Girl, Brand Announces Commitment to Combat Gender Bias
More than 1,000 Mattel Employees Will Volunteer in Support of Hospitals, Schools and Other Children's Organizations Around the World
- Dr. Judy Olian, the ninth President of Quinnipiac University and former Dean of the UCLA Anderson School of Management, brings expertise in transformation processes and managing complex people-driven organizations.
The collaboration was launched today at the United Nations Headquarters in a roundtable event supported by Actress, Filmmaker and Activist Olivia Wilde
ACADEMY AWARD®-NOMINATED PRODUCER ROBBIE BRENNER JOINS AS HEAD OF MATTEL FILMS
CHILDREN'S ENTERTAINMENT FRANCHISE VETERAN, JANET HSU, TO LEAD NEWLY FORMED ORGANIZATION
- Longtime Mattel leader Steve Totzke to oversee unified global commercial organization
- Ms. Cisneros, CEO of Cisneros, brings expertise in media and entertainment, digital advertising and content, as well as deep experience in the Latin American technology market.
Jim Cramer has the game plan for next week, and he also talks about how to buy stocks that are right for you.
Not all investments are created equal, especially in a market well off its record highs. Here are 40 stocks Goldman Sachs thinks are at risk of plunging.
It's a hectic Thursday morning in the market.
- Worldwide net sales of $841 million in the second quarter.
Global stocks were mixed Wednesday as investors eyed key U.S.-EU trade talks later today in Washington while markets in Asia caught the tailwind of new government spending plans from China.
Jim Cramer says tariffs and trade could be tough on some stocks, but he's optimistic about earnings season.
The quality of stock performance is once again important.
Even after Monday's rally, these stocks are terrific, says Jim Cramer. Here's how to play the great employment numbers.
It has been a phenomenal stock picker's market since last summer within distressed value.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 06/15/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
EL SEGUNDO, Calif., July 2, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Mattel, Inc.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.