|Day Low/High||84.98 / 86.15|
|52 Wk Low/High||57.26 / 90.20|
- ManpowerGroup further strengthens technology platform and skills development capabilities to achieve improved match and retention for US employers
- 34% of job seekers globally see their age as their biggest career challenge, as organizations are embracing generational diversity
- On Veterans Day ManpowerGroup celebrates the valuable skills and experience military personnel bring to the workplace
Right Management named finalist for Consultancy of the Year at Oil & Gas Awards - Texas Region
Chief Executive Officer and Chairman of the Board of Navigant brings thirty years of professional services experience to the ManpowerGroup Board
Right Management re-imagines the leadership development experience by focusing on converting knowledge into action
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that ManpowerGroup is the #91 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity. To make that list, a stock must have repurchased at least 5% of its outstanding shares over the trailing twelve month period.
- ManpowerGroup's Sustainability Report 2015/2016 lays out a new plan to create meaningful and sustainable employment for millions
ManpowerGroup (MAN) reported earnings and revenue that were higher than Wall Street's expectations on Friday.
- 40% of employers report difficulties filling roles overall -- the most severe talent shortage since the recession
- Forty percent of employers globally report difficulties filling jobs due to lack of available talent
- Skilled Trades remain hardest roles to fill for seventh consecutive year
Diverse suppliers from across the U.S. attend best-in-class event to network with peers and learn and grow as business owners
- Online career marketplace uses artificial intelligence to deliver best-in-class matching and development tools to land that next great job
42 of 43 countries plan to increase payrolls; strongest hiring prospects reported in India, Japan, Taiwan and the United States
The recruitment giant's value isn't reflected in its shares, which offer more potential than downside risk.
- One in five U.S. employers plan to increase use of IT contractors, according to global research from Experis exploring IT workforce composition
Deal Further Strengthens Experis Brand's IT Capabilities
New report from ManpowerGroup Solutions provides recommendations for retaining existing talent and screening for prospective employees in today's world of "Continuous Candidates"
Here's a technical look at how to trade five stocks that are within range of triggering big breakouts.
Japan's Recruit Holdings and private equity investors are expected to lead the buying spree.
Take analysts' buy-sell recommendations with a grain of salt and load up with your own assessments.
Leading workforce solutions company receives top score on commitment to disability inclusion in the workplace