Kelly Services Inc (KELYA)

19.63
0.16 0.82
NASDAQ : Services
Prev Close 19.47
Open 19.46
Day Low/High 19.25 / 19.68
52 Wk Low/High 13.47 / 20.98
Volume 35.62K
Avg Volume 127.00K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 38.09M
Market Cap 739.40M
EPS 1.40
P/E Ratio 11.91
Div & Yield 0.30 (1.50%)

Latest News

Kelly Services Thriving From the Current Need for Temps

Kelly Services Thriving From the Current Need for Temps

Kelly Services has seen strong growth in Asia and Europe.

Trade-Ideas: Kelly Services (KELYA) Is Today's Weak On High Relative Volume Stock

Trade-Ideas: Kelly Services (KELYA) Is Today's Weak On High Relative Volume Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Kelly Services (KELYA) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

How To YieldBoost Kelly Services From 1% To 14.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Kelly Services From 1% To 14.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Kelly Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Manpower Provides Contract Help Power Play

The trend toward increased usage of "non-employee employees" is likely to continue.

3 Staffing Firms to Get Worked Up About

CDI, Kelly Services and Volt Information look like real bargains.

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/26/16, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 3/15/16.

KELYA Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average

KELYA Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average

In trading on Wednesday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $15.54, changing hands as low as $15.37 per share.

The Week Ahead: Cataclysm Postponed?

The Week Ahead: Cataclysm Postponed?

Credible analysts are calling for the imminent collapse of global markets, but the latest portents seem to belie that prognosis. Here are the clues to watch in coming days.

Kelly Services Enters Oversold Territory (KELYA)

Kelly Services Enters Oversold Territory (KELYA)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Insider Trading Alert - KELYA, GFN And KRO Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - KELYA, GFN And KRO Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include KELYA, GFN and KRO

Cash Dividend On The Way From Kelly Services (KELYA)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Kelly Services (KELYA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/12/15, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 12/4/15.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AGYS, DHX, IPWR, KELYA, ORA, SGA, TBPH, WB, YOKU Downgrades: ACAS, AXAS, BGFV, CRZO, DENN, GPOR, HBIO, HOLX, IVR, PEIX, PERI, RGLD Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Commit To Buy Kelly Services At $12.50, Earn 8.8% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Buy Kelly Services At $12.50, Earn 8.8% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of Kelly Services, Inc. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $14.14/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Reminder - Kelly Services (KELYA) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Kelly Services (KELYA) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/14/15, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 9/8/15.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: MLSS Downgrades: EDAP, FORR, KELYA, KMDA, PMBC, SIFI, TPI Initiations: SLM Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Relative Strength Alert For Kelly Services

Relative Strength Alert For Kelly Services

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

KELYA Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level

KELYA Crosses Below Key Moving Average Level

In trading on Friday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $16.66, changing hands as low as $16.61 per share.

KELYA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/14/15

KELYA Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/14/15

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/14/15, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 6/2/15.

Kelly Services Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for KELYA

Kelly Services Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for KELYA

In trading on Thursday, shares of Kelly Services, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $16.64, changing hands as low as $16.47 per share.

Kelly Services (KELYA) Upgraded From Hold to Buy

Kelly Services (KELYA) Upgraded From Hold to Buy

Kelly Services (KELYA) has been upgraded by TheStreet Ratings from Hold to Buy with a ratings score of B-.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AAT, ACC, AMZN, CBK, CUZ, ENPH, ESP, FRED, HIBB, KELYA, LOGM, NHTC, PPO, QSII, RAIL, TCPC, UVV, VIVO Downgrades: EMKR, FENG, GHM, HTS, MDAS, MX, PES, POPE, RBC, TOT, XEC Initiations: EPE, HELI Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Cash Dividend On The Way From Kelly Services (KELYA)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Kelly Services (KELYA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/20/15, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 3/10/15.

How To YieldBoost KELYA From 1.1% To 7.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost KELYA From 1.1% To 7.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Kelly Services, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 60 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

DeVry University Partners With Kelly Services®

DeVry University Partners With Kelly Services®

DeVry University announced today a new partnership with Kelly Services (NASDAQ: KELYA, KELYB) a leader in providing workforce solutions.

Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WHR SHW XOM

Jim Cramer's Top Stock Picks: WHR SHW XOM

Cramer says housing may finally be bottoming, making these stocks finally attractive again.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Pile Into Housing, Biotech and Pop Cult Names

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Pile Into Housing, Biotech and Pop Cult Names

Cramer says record-low interest rates seem to have finally paid off for the home builders. That means good things for the folks who make interior items, too.

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/13/14, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 12/5/14.

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Kelly Services About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (KELYA)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/14/14, Kelly Services, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 9/8/14.