Inter Parfums Inc. (IPAR)

70.82
NASDAQ : Consumer Non-Durables
Prev Close 69.51
Day Low/High 69.75 / 71.37
52 Wk Low/High 54.22 / 80.99
Avg Volume 95.60K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 31.45M
Market Cap 2.19B
EPS 1.70
P/E Ratio 37.37
Div & Yield 1.10 (1.60%)
Oversold Conditions For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Oversold Conditions For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IPAR

Notable Two Hundred Day Moving Average Cross - IPAR

In trading on Monday, shares of Inter Parfums, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $31.88, changing hands as low as $31.79 per share.

Eye of the Beholder: Would You Invest in These Profitable Beauty Stocks?

Eye of the Beholder: Would You Invest in These Profitable Beauty Stocks?

Mary-Lynn Cesar, Kapitall: Will investing in these profitable beauty stocks be good news for your portfolio? January has been a mix [...]

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 19% Increase In Fourth Quarter Sales From Ongoing Brands

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 19% Increase In Fourth Quarter Sales From Ongoing Brands

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS:IPAR) today announced that for the three months ended December 31, 2013, net sales of the Company’s ongoing brands (excluding Burberry brand sales) increased 19% to $105.

Strategy To YieldBoost Inter Parfums, Inc. To 12.4% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost Inter Parfums, Inc. To 12.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Inter Parfums, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

The Week Ahead: A Banner Year Wraps Up

But, it seems, we can't say the same for many hedge funds.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Declares Special Cash Dividend Of $0.48 Per Share

Inter Parfums, Inc. Declares Special Cash Dividend Of $0.48 Per Share

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a special cash dividend of $0.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2013 Third Quarter Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today reported results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2013 Third Quarter Release For Wednesday, November 6th And Conference Call For Thursday, November 7th

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2013 Third Quarter Release For Wednesday, November 6th And Conference Call For Thursday, November 7th

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it will issue financial results for the third quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Wednesday, November 6, 2013 after the close of the stock market.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 45% Increase In Third Quarter Sales From Ongoing Brands

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 45% Increase In Third Quarter Sales From Ongoing Brands

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS:IPAR) today announced that for the three months ended September 30, 2013, net sales of the Company’s ongoing brands (excluding Burberry brand sales) increased 45% to $126.

Inter Parfums To Purchase Certain Assets Of Oscar De La Renta Fragrance Division And Enter Into A Worldwide Exclusive License Agreement

Inter Parfums To Purchase Certain Assets Of Oscar De La Renta Fragrance Division And Enter Into A Worldwide Exclusive License Agreement

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS:IPAR) today announced that its wholly-owned subsidiary Inter Parfums USA, LLC entered into an agreement to acquire certain assets of the fragrance division of Oscar de la Renta, LLC, the...

How To YieldBoost Inter Parfums To 9.7%

How To YieldBoost Inter Parfums To 9.7%

Shareholders of Inter Parfums, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the May 2014 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/26/13, Inter Parfums, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 10/14/13.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Again Raises Its 2013 Guidance And Provides Preliminary Guidance For 2014

Inter Parfums, Inc. Again Raises Its 2013 Guidance And Provides Preliminary Guidance For 2014

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that once again it is raising 2013 guidance and is now looking for net sales to come in at approximately $540 million resulting in net income attributable to Inter ...

Oversold Conditions For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Oversold Conditions For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

5 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Downward

5 Stocks Pushing The Consumer Non-Durables Industry Downward

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the consumer non-durables industry lower today.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2013 Second Quarter Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2013 Second Quarter Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today reported results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2013 Second Quarter Release For Wednesday, August 7th And Conference Call For Thursday, August 8th

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2013 Second Quarter Release For Wednesday, August 7th And Conference Call For Thursday, August 8th

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it will issue financial results for the second quarter ended June 30, 2013 on Wednesday, August 7, 2013 after the close of the stock market.

Inter Parfums USA Signs An Exclusive License Agreement For Agent Provocateur Fragrances

Inter Parfums USA Signs An Exclusive License Agreement For Agent Provocateur Fragrances

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it has entered into a 10.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Sales And Increases 2013 Guidance

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Second Quarter Sales And Increases 2013 Guidance

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that, for the three months ended June 30, 2013, net sales of the Company’s ongoing brands (excluding Burberry brand sales) increased 17% to $96.

Don't Forget The Little Guy - 4 Small Caps To Consider

Don't Forget The Little Guy - 4 Small Caps To Consider

The US stock market has produced some heady returns so far this year, and one classification that should not be [...]

Shanghai Tang Is The Leading Chinese Luxury Brand With International Recognition And Distribution. (Photo: Business Wire)

Shanghai Tang Is The Leading Chinese Luxury Brand With International Recognition And Distribution. (Photo: Business Wire)

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that its newly created Hong Kong subsidiary, Inter Parfums USA Hong Kong Limited, has entered into a 12-year exclusive worldwide license to create, produce and...

IPAR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/26/13

IPAR Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/26/13

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, Inter Parfums, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.12, payable on 7/15/13.

4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

Often when above-average volume moves into an equity, it precedes a large spike in volatility.

July Options Now Available For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

July Options Now Available For Inter Parfums (IPAR)

Investors in Inter Parfums, Inc. saw new options become available today, for the July expiration.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter And Record Year-End Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports 2012 Fourth Quarter And Record Year-End Results

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today reported results for the fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2012.

A Good Time to Trim Your Sails

A Good Time to Trim Your Sails

Consider taking some profits before the pinch on the U.S. consumer gets tighter.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2012 Fourth Quarter Release For Tuesday, March 12th And Conference Call For Wednesday, March 13th

Inter Parfums, Inc. Schedules 2012 Fourth Quarter Release For Tuesday, March 12th And Conference Call For Wednesday, March 13th

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that it will issue financial results for the fourth quarter ended December 31, 2012 on Tuesday, March 12, 2013 after the close of the stock market.

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Record Sales In 2012

Inter Parfums, Inc. Reports Record Sales In 2012

Inter Parfums, Inc. (NASDAQ GS: IPAR) today announced that 2012 net sales rose 6.

5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

5 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

Often when above-average volume moves into an equity, it precedes a large spike in volatility.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B (Buy)