|Day Low/High||2.07 / 2.25|
|52 Wk Low/High||0.84 / 6.02|
- IPI-549 Was Well Tolerated as a Monotherapy and in Combination with Opdivo® in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors -
- Poster Presentation to Include Updated Data from Ongoing Phase 1 Study of IPI-549 in Patients with Advanced Solid Tumors -
- Inhibition of PI3K-Gamma by IPI-549 Can Overcome Tumor Resistance to Checkpoint Inhibitors in Preclinical Models -
- Updated Data From Phase 1 Study of IPI-549, an Immuno-Oncology Development Candidate Targeting PI3K-Gamma, Anticipated in 2017 -
Insiders at Infinity Pharmaceuticals and Och-Ziff Capital Management Group -- among other companies -- have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
Insiders at these companies -- including Wynn Resorts and Virtu Financial -- have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
Looking at options trading activity among components of the Russell 3000 index, there is noteworthy activity today in Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc , where a total volume of 7,196 contracts has been traded thus far today, a contract volume which is representative of approximately 719,600 underlying shares (given that every 1 contract represents 100 underlying shares). That number works out to 130.3% of INFI's average daily trading volume over the past month, of 552,295 shares.
-- Inhibition of PI3K-Gamma by IPI-549 Can Reverse Tumor Resistance to Checkpoint Inhibitors in Preclinical Models --
-- Evaluation of IPI-549 as a Monotherapy Continuing, with Combination Portion of Phase 1 Study Expected to Begin This Fall --
Bristol-Myers Squibb Company (NYSE: BMY) and Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Verastem, Inc. (NASDAQ:VSTM) and Infinity Pharmaceuticals, Inc.
Transaction Adds Complementary Late-Stage Product Candidate from a Clinically Validated Drug Class to Verastem's Pipeline
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 10/14/2016 settlement date, which shows a 408,920 share increase in total short interest for Infinity Pharmaceuticals Inc , to 2,067,803, an increase of 24.65% since 09/30/2016. Total short interest is just one way to look at short data; another metric that we here at Dividend Channel find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares traded.
Infinity Pharmaceuticals (INFI) said preliminary results from its IPI-549 drug trial showed that the cancer treatment can reverse tumor resistance to checkpoint inhibitors.
- PI3K-Gamma Identified as a Critical Molecular Switch that Controls Immune Suppression -