|Day Low/High||81.66 / 82.50|
|52 Wk Low/High||71.96 / 91.80|
- 404,000 customers remain without power in Carolinas as of 4 p.m. today
- 450,000 customers remain without power as of 10 a.m. today
- 472,000 customers remain without power as of 5 p.m. today
- Tropical Storm Florence rolling through the Carolinas today
- Power outages climbing quickly, into hundreds of thousands
Hurricane Florence made landfall on the Carolina coast Friday, the National Hurricane Center said, bringing 90 mile per hour winds and the potential for life-threatening storm surges.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/31/2018 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
- Massive outages, high winds and extreme flooding could push outage restoration for weeks
- Funds will support the American Red Cross Disaster Relief to help people affected by disasters
- Storm preparations underway as Piedmont advises customers on how to manage storm-related damage to natural gas equipment and appliances
- Widespread power outages likely in North Carolina and South Carolina - lasting multiple days to weeks
- Share the Warmth program has assisted Palmetto State families for more than 30 years
- Investments in smart, data-driven projects to enhance natural gas reliability and resiliency and give customers more control over their energy use
- Participants include Boone County, Franklin County, City of Fishers, Henry County and Vermillion Rise Mega Park
- Enhanced reporting part of industry initiative to improve sustainability reporting for investors
- New solar facility, natural gas plant and grid enhancements provide big benefits to customers
- Savings will reduce Duke Energy Indiana rates more than 5 percent by 2020, saving average residential customers $7.33 a month
PLAINFIELD, Ind., Aug.
- Selected companies are leaders in innovative solutions, sustainability innovation, community excellence, economic development, and storm restoration
- Nearly $300,000 in community impact grants will benefit 11 organizations
- Nine projects awarded $275,000 in Urban Revitalization grants
Jim Cramer takes a look at AbbVie, Greendot, Sherwin-Williams, Visteon, TransEnterix, Duke Energy, Buckeye Partners, Arch Coal and more.
Jim Cramer says that in good markets there are always multiple ways for investors to win.
- Garner distribution center to host truck electrification facility in Wake County, North Carolina
-- Agreement provides career opportunities for Duke Energy's tax function employees
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.