|Day Low/High||90.18 / 91.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||71.96 / 91.25|
- On track for complete restoration by Friday
- Company estimates power restoration times for remaining 91,000 customers
- Company expecting multi-day outages due to wet snow, sleet and freezing rain
- Customers encouraged to prepare now for multi-day outages
-- Company plans to reduce occupied space in the Uptown Charlotte area by approximately 25 percent
- Contributions will benefit 14 organizations supporting environmental projects and programs across the Palmetto State
- Cleaner, more efficient facility replaces 52-year-old coal-fired units
Duke Energy's operations and yield offer comfort for income seekers.
- 24.9-megawatt site in New York is online, providing clean energy to customers
- Utility industry must hire 500 lineworkers a year for next five years
- Projects located in Clark, Greene, Hamilton, Jackson, Monroe, Owen, Shelby, Tippecanoe, Vermillion and Vigo counties
- Duke Energy Foundation providing $160,000 to support teachers' relief projects
- 11 organizations will benefit from environmental grants
- A typical residential customer's winter bill projected to be approximately $16 lower per month on average compared to last winter
- Receives 'Wind Technician Team of the Year Award'
- How to recognize Piedmont employees among tips company is sharing
- Awareness campaign coincides with start of holiday season - when reported scam activity spikes.
- Duke Energy Carolinas' first clean energy investment offering
- Stan Pinegar named Indiana state president
SHAK beat expectations for both EPS and revenue, but same-store sales decreased. Here is how I would play it.
- Funding part of company's new Powerful Communities philanthropic program
- Duke Energy affiliate will construct, own, operate and maintain on-site solar facilities for customers
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.