|Day Low/High||27.03 / 27.66|
|52 Wk Low/High||12.62 / 24.52|
Mark D. Morelli joins the Company as Timothy T. Tevens retires
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/8/17, Columbus McKinnon Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.04, payable on 2/20/17.
Shareholders of Columbus McKinnon Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.2% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
CM ShopStar VS is ideal for industrial lifting applications requiring precision load control
First-in-class hoist features unique 360-degree rotating lever handle for efficient, safe and ergonomic use
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: BBW, CMCO, FRBK, GLRE, HSII, VRTS, WEYS Downgrades: BID, BREW, ISIG, PSEC, SNE, VIVO Initiations: CCP, NVCR Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/8/16, Columbus McKinnon Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.04, payable on 11/21/16.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/10/16, Columbus McKinnon Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.04, payable on 8/22/16.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.