CECO Environmental Corp (CECE)

7.01
0.05 0.71
NASDAQ : Industrial Goods
Prev Close 7.06
Open 6.97
Day Low/High 6.97 / 7.06
52 Wk Low/High 5.60 / 11.12
Volume 135.87K
Avg Volume 145.50K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 34.64M
Market Cap 253.22M
EPS -1.10
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.30 (4.10%)

Latest News

CECO Environmental is Now Oversold (CECE)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Cash Dividend On The Way From CECO Environmental (CECE)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/14/17, CECO Environmental Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.075, payable on 6/30/17.

Relative Strength Alert For CECO Environmental

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. CECO Environmental Corp.

Strategy To YieldBoost CECO Environmental Corp. From 2.6% To 16.4% Using Options

Shareholders of CECO Environmental Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $12.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 16.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

CECE Ex-Dividend Reminder - 3/15/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/15/17, CECO Environmental Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.075, payable on 3/31/17.

CECE Makes Notable Cross Below Critical Moving Average

In trading on Friday, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $11.13, changing hands as low as $10.00 per share.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AM, BWP, CGNX, NYT, PME, TDC Downgrades: ARII, AXR, CECE, EVHC, FLY, HBM, HZN, MXC, PGTI, QADA, QADB, SMTX, STN Initiations: SGRY Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

CECE Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

In recent trading, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $12.50, changing hands for $13.19/share.

Strategy To YieldBoost CECE From 1.9% To 13.9% Using Options

Shareholders of CECO Environmental Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $15 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Reminder - CECO Environmental (CECE) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - CECO Environmental (CECE) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 12/14/16, CECO Environmental Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.066, payable on 12/30/16.

CECE Dividend Yield Pushes Above 2%

CECE Dividend Yield Pushes Above 2%

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.264), with the stock changing hands as low as $13.13 on the day.

Cashing Out of This Position With a Solid Gain

CECO Environmental is up 36% over the past 8 trading sessions and has reached our price target.

CECE Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

CECE Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

In recent trading, shares of CECO Environmental Corp. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $12.00, changing hands for $12.26/share.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AXE, CECE, EMN, FC, NNI, PDCO, SAH, SAMG, WERN Downgrades: ATW, CERN, IPXL, NVO, OMCL, PHII, PHIIK, PLKI, SVT Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Stocks Under $10 Weekly Summary

We sold the rest of our Datalink holdings and will use the proceeds to add a name to our portfolio.

CECO Environmental Is Up on Earnings Beat

We continue to believe that CECO is attractively valued.

Stocks Under $10 Weekly Summary

We used this week's declines to add to our position in Jive Software and Sonus Networks.

Stocks Under $10 Weekly Summary

We used this week's declines to add to our positions in Teligent and Sonus Networks.

Stocks Under $10 Weekly Summary

We used weakness to increase our holdings in 2 positions this week.

Stocks Under $10 Weekly Summary

We used this week's selloff to take positions in a student loan provider and a generic drug maker.