|Day Low/High||39.86 / 40.81|
|52 Wk Low/High||32.46 / 58.16|
Divestiture Consistent with BorgWarner's Focus on Propulsion Technologies
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: EQS, POWI, USFD Downgrades: AVD, BWA, CBS.A, CSGS, CXW, DJCO, STT, SXT Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
- BorgWarner's Engineered For Racing (EFR) Turbocharger to continue as the Official Turbocharger Partner of the IndyCar Series, boosting every car on the starting grid
In trading on Friday, shares of BorgWarner Inc touched a new 52-week low of $35.56/share. That's a $22.66 share price drop, or -38.92% decline from the 52-week high of $58.22 set back on 01/17/2018.
- Power is the 105th face to adorn the iconic trophy
-- New super-cores for BorgWarner's AirWerks® and Engineered for Racing (EFR™) lines of turbochargers make their Performance Racing Industry trade show debut
GM CEO Mary Barra is an obvious winner, while domestic suppliers are sure to be among the losers.
- Detroit Free Press Top Workplaces awards honor companies with highly enjoyable business environments
- Delivers increased performance, reliability and durability for medium-duty commercial vehicles
- All-in-one exhaust gas recirculation (EGR) system helps automakers meet evolving emission standards
- Three soon-to-be-released super-cores will deliver up to 200 horsepower more compared with existing models
- New super-cores for BorgWarner's AirWerks® and Engineered for Racing (EFR™) lines of turbochargers make their show debut at SEMA
- System solution for further engine downsizing and downspeeding.
MAINTAINS FULL YEAR ORGANIC GROWTH AND EPS GUIDANCE
- BorgWarner's new aftermarket turbocharger catalog provides customers detailed product information and useful tips
BorgWarner Appoints Thomas J. McGill Interim Chief Financial Officer Effective January 1, 2019
- Expands local manufacturing capacity for Hybrid (HEV) and Electric Vehicle (EV) propulsion systems
- BorgWarner partners with Plug and Play and Franklin Venture Partners
- BorgWarner adds to its fastest growing segment of performance aftermarket turbocharger products for gasoline and diesel engines
- BorgWarner delivers a growing lineup of propulsion solutions for customers' electric vehicles as well as mild, full and plug-in hybrid vehicles
-- The two parties signed a three-year strategic cooperation agreement
- High volume programs in Europe and Asia expected to start production in 2020
EXPECTS 2023 FREE CASH FLOW OF APPROXIMATELY $1 BILLION
- BorgWarner awarded high-volume contracts by two major Chinese OEMs
- Integrates electric motor with eGearDrive® transmission to offer high efficiency and a comfortable driving experience
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.