|Day Low/High||1.21 / 1.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.10 / 2.25|
-- Partnership will focus exclusively on the import and sale of Korean products into China
-- The partnership will allow YOD to reach both Huawei's mobile and OTT / Internet TV users in China
- New Partnership will expand YOU On Demand's distribution footprint globally via Smart TVs
New JV Frequency Asia will allow YOU On Demand to expand globally beyond China
Q4/FY 2015 Earnings Call Time Changed to 4:30pm EDT, March 30
-Bruno Wu of Sun Seven Stars appointed Chairman
- Transaction includes a $10 million investment from Sun Seven Stars
Stocks with insider trader activity include NCS, MENT and YOD
YOU On Demand (YOD) shares are higher after the company's announcement of a new strategic partnership with mobile Internet company C Media.
- Immediate access to 70 million captive consumers annually on express and high-speed trains
-Continues Expansion of YOU Hollywood OTT Service In China
Trade-Ideas LLC identified YOU On Demand Holdings (YOD) as a weak on high relative volume candidate
YOU On Demand (YOD) is gaining Monday after announcing a new licensing agreement with Twentieth Century Fox Television Distribution.
- Service will offer premium children's titles and pre-school educational content
- Service will be available immediately to 6 million mobile video subscribers
Shares of Chinese subscription video service YOU on Demand (YOD) surged in morning trading Wednesday after Chinese smartphone maker Xiaomi said it would invest $1 billion to acquire television content.
YOU On Demand (YOD) rose in after-hours trading Thursday after the Chinese streaming video service reported a narrower net loss and an increase in revenue in its second-quarter results.
These stocks look ready to break out and trade higher from current levels.