Weyerhaeuser Co. (WY)

28.28
0.26 0.93
NYSE : Finance
Prev Close 28.02
Open 28.13
Day Low/High 28.00 / 28.48
52 Wk Low/High 20.52 / 29.23
Volume 3.50M
Avg Volume 3.24M
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 744.93M
Market Cap 20.63B
EPS 1.00
P/E Ratio 100.28
Div & Yield 1.36 (4.99%)
3 Stocks Moving The Real Estate Industry Upward

3 Stocks Moving The Real Estate Industry Upward

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry higher today.

KB Home Led Housing Stocks Higher Despite Weak Single-Family Starts

KB Home Led Housing Stocks Higher Despite Weak Single-Family Starts

Stronger-than-expected homebuilder sentiment but weaker-than expected single-family housing starts offset each other as KB Home and Lennar led homebuilder stocks higher since Mid-May.

3 Real Estate Stocks Dragging The Industry Down

3 Real Estate Stocks Dragging The Industry Down

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry lower today.

How To YieldBoost Weyerhaeuser From 2.9% To 5.3% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Weyerhaeuser From 2.9% To 5.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Weyerhaeuser Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.15 bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 5.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

The New #157 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Weyerhaeuser

The New #157 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Weyerhaeuser

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 05/30/2014 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.

PHM, WY And DHI, 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower

PHM, WY And DHI, 3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing The Industry Lower

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the materials & construction industry lower today.

Weyerhaeuser Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Weyerhaeuser Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

On 6/11/14, Weyerhaeuser Co.'s 6.375% Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.7969, payable on 7/1/14. As a percentage of WY.

AGNC, NLY And WY, Pushing Real Estate Industry Downward

AGNC, NLY And WY, Pushing Real Estate Industry Downward

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry lower today.

The New #242 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Weyerhaeuser

The New #242 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component: Weyerhaeuser

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 05/15/2014 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.

3 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher

3 Stocks Driving The Real Estate Industry Higher

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry higher today.

Why Weyerhaeuser (WY) Stock Is Higher

Why Weyerhaeuser (WY) Stock Is Higher

Shares of Weyerhaeuser (WY) are up on heavy volume trading today after the company announced that it commenced its exchange offer associated to the split-off transaction of its homebuilding business, Weyerhaeuser Real Estate Company.

Housing Recovery Remains Stalled

Housing Recovery Remains Stalled

Here are some trading guidelines on homebuilders after last week's reports on the housing market.

3 Stocks Raising The Real Estate Industry Higher

3 Stocks Raising The Real Estate Industry Higher

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry higher today.

Trade-Ideas: Weyerhaeuser (WY) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock

Trade-Ideas: Weyerhaeuser (WY) Is Today's Post-Market Leader Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Weyerhaeuser (WY) as a post-market leader candidate

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Real Estate Winner

Weyerhaeuser was a winner within the real estate industry, rising $0.32 (1.1%) to $30.26 on average volume

It Didn't Feel Like an Up Day

We could see some positive seasonality this week, but I do not expect much upside to come from it.

Top Swing Picks for Monday

Top Swing Picks for Monday

Quick tips for trading Monday's market.

3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing Industry Growth

3 Materials & Construction Stocks Pushing Industry Growth

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the materials & construction industry higher today.

How to Bet on Earnings From Amazon, Ford, Microsoft, More

How to Bet on Earnings From Amazon, Ford, Microsoft, More

Baidu, Broadcom, Cirrus Logic, Lear, Masco, Newmont Mining, Pandora, Starbucks, Visa, Whirlpool and Weyerhaeuser complete this week's parade of earnings.

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Winner

Weyerhaeuser was a winner within the materials & construction industry, rising $0.33 (1.2%) to $28.20 on light volume

Will the Housing Market Stay in the Tank? Let's Crunch the Numbers on Homebuilders

Will the Housing Market Stay in the Tank? Let's Crunch the Numbers on Homebuilders

Homebuilders DR Horton, M/I Homes, Meritage Homes, Pulte and Ryland report their quarterly earnings next week.

3 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward

3 Stocks Dragging The Real Estate Industry Downward

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the real estate industry lower today.

WY, NRF And OCN, Pushing Real Estate Industry Downward

WY, NRF And OCN, Pushing Real Estate Industry Downward

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the materials & construction industry lower today.

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Real Estate Laggard

Weyerhaeuser was a leading decliner within the real estate industry, falling $0.32 (-1.1%) to $29.47 on average volume

Is It Time to Sell Homebuilder Stocks?

Is It Time to Sell Homebuilder Stocks?

KB Home's better-than-expected earnings may signal strength in homebuilders and provide a selling opportunity.

How To YieldBoost Weyerhaeuser From 3% To 5.3% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Weyerhaeuser From 3% To 5.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Weyerhaeuser Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.25 bid, which annualizes to an additional 2.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 5.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ex-Div Reminder for Weyerhaeuser Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A

Ex-Div Reminder for Weyerhaeuser Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A

On 3/12/14, Weyerhaeuser Co.'s 6.375% Mandatory Convertible Preference Shares, Series A will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.7969, payable on 4/1/14. As a percentage of WY.

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Industrial Goods Laggard

Weyerhaeuser was a leading decliner within the industrial goods sector, falling $0.37 (-1.2%) to $29.79 on average volume

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard

Weyerhaeuser Co (WY): Today's Featured Materials & Construction Laggard

Weyerhaeuser was a leading decliner within the materials & construction industry, falling $0.34 (-1.1%) to $29.51 on average volume

Weyerhaeuser (WY) Marked As Today's Roof Leaker Stock

Weyerhaeuser (WY) Marked As Today's Roof Leaker Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Weyerhaeuser (WY) as a "roof leaker" (crossing below the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate

TheStreet Quant Rating: C (Hold)