West Corp (WSTC)

23.50
0.02 0.09
Prev Close 23.48
Open 23.49
Day Low/High 23.48 / 23.50
52 Wk Low/High 19.64 / 28.57
Volume 433.40K
Avg Volume 415.50K
Exchange
Shares Outstanding 83.66M
Market Cap 1.97B
EPS 2.30
Div & Yield 0.90 (3.80%)
West Corporation Completes Divestiture Of Agent Services Businesses

West Corporation Completes Divestiture Of Agent Services Businesses

Company Announces Management and Segment Reporting Changes

Alorica Announces Strategic Acquisition Of West Corporation's Agent Services Businesses

Alorica Announces Strategic Acquisition Of West Corporation's Agent Services Businesses

Alorica, a worldwide leading provider of customer management outsourcing solutions, today announced it has signed an agreement to acquire several of West Corporation's (NASDAQ: WSTC) agent services businesses for a...

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: PRLS, WILC Downgrades: BOSC, CLR, CVA, INUV Initiations: Q, WSTC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

West Acquires 911 Enable

West Acquires 911 Enable

Short Interest Makes 41.3% Move For WSTC

Short Interest Makes 41.3% Move For WSTC

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 07/15/2014 settlement date, which shows a 504,456 share increase in total short interest for West Corp. , to 1,726,262, an increase of 41.29% since 06/30/2014.

Will West Corp. (WSTC) Stock Be Affected By This Analyst Downgrade On Tuesday?

Will West Corp. (WSTC) Stock Be Affected By This Analyst Downgrade On Tuesday?

West Corp. (WSTC) was downgraded to 'equal weight' from 'outperform' at Morgan Stanley (MS).

West Corporation Reports First Quarter 2014 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend

West Corporation Reports First Quarter 2014 Results And Declares Quarterly Dividend

Company Closes on SchoolMessenger Acquisition

How To YieldBoost West Corp. To 15.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost West Corp. To 15.4% Using Options

Shareholders of West Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 3.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the July covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 11.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.