Windstream Holdings Inc (WIN)

9.09
0.17 1.84
NASDAQ : Technology
Prev Close 9.26
Open 9.26
Day Low/High 9.08 / 9.37
52 Wk Low/High 4.42 / 9.74
Volume 989.04K
Avg Volume 1.77M
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 96.31M
Market Cap 894.72M
EPS 0.20
P/E Ratio N/A
Div & Yield 0.60 (6.50%)

Latest News

Windstream Provides Companies Highly Secure, High-performance Access To The Cloud With New Offering

Windstream Provides Companies Highly Secure, High-performance Access To The Cloud With New Offering

Windstream's Cloud Connect enables companies to connect to cloud providers and cloud-based applications with a dedicated, highly secure, reliable solution that bypasses the public internet

3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDRO, DCUC, WIN

3 Stocks Going Ex-Dividend Tomorrow: NDRO, DCUC, WIN

NDRO DCUC WIN are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Tuesday, June 28, 2016

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Medtronic

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Medtronic

Cramer sees Micron Technology getting back to $15 and urges caution on Holly Energy Partners.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Today's Rally Was Good but We Need More

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Today's Rally Was Good but We Need More

The markets really need to see the financials, technology and healthcare sectors to move as they make up the bulk of our economy, says Jim Cramer.

Windstream Moves Into New QTS Chicago 'Mega Data Center'

Windstream Moves Into New QTS Chicago 'Mega Data Center'

Alliance delivers Windstream fiber network solutions to QTS customers

Windstream Expands Metro Fiber Network In Nashville

Windstream Expands Metro Fiber Network In Nashville

Expansion is part of Windstream's multi-city campaign to connect even more data centers & commercial buildings to company's national backbone

Windstream Expands Metro Fiber Network In Richmond

Windstream Expands Metro Fiber Network In Richmond

Expansion is part of Windstream's multi-city campaign to connect even more data centers & commercial buildings to company's national backbone

Austrian Competition Authority Announces Clearance Of Diebold's Planned Acquisition Of Wincor Nixdorf

Austrian Competition Authority Announces Clearance Of Diebold's Planned Acquisition Of Wincor Nixdorf

Company has made substantial progress with antitrust clearances in Europe, Asia and North America

Windstream Holdings (WIN) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark

Windstream Holdings (WIN) Passes Through 7% Yield Mark

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Wednesday, shares of Windstream Holdings Inc were yielding above the 7% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.60), with the stock changing hands as low as $8.56 on the day. Dividends are particularly important for investors to consider, because historically speaking dividends have provided a considerable share of the stock market's total return.

YieldBoost Windstream Holdings To 13% Using Options

YieldBoost Windstream Holdings To 13% Using Options

Shareholders of Windstream Holdings Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 6.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2018 covered call at the $10 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $10 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but WIN shares would have to advance 13.2% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 24% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Diebold Announces Final Results Of Takeover Offer For Wincor Nixdorf Shares

Diebold Announces Final Results Of Takeover Offer For Wincor Nixdorf Shares

- Additional acceptance period expired on April 12, 2016

Windstream Launches 1-Gigabit Internet Service In Four Market Areas

Windstream Launches 1-Gigabit Internet Service In Four Market Areas

Starting today residential and small business customers can experience ultra-fast 1-Gig Internet service

Top Buys by Directors: Montgomery's $371.5K Bet on WIN

Top Buys by Directors: Montgomery's $371.5K Bet on WIN

The directors of a company tend to have a unique inside view into the business, so when directors make major buys, investors are wise to take notice. Presumably the only reason a director of a company would choose to take their hard-earned cash and use it to buy stock in the open market, is that they expect to make money — maybe they find the stock very undervalued, or maybe they see exciting progress within the company, or maybe both.