|Day Low/High||24.99 / 25.60|
|52 Wk Low/High||20.32 / 39.30|
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 03/15/2017 settlement date, and Winnebago Industries, Inc. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 7.37 "days to cover" versus the median component at 4.83.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Shareholders of Winnebago Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 15.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
In trading on Monday, shares of Winnebago Industries, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $28.28, changing hands as low as $28.05 per share.
The RV maker trades at a bargain following a marginal fiscal second-quarter earnings beat.
We all knew that the ice we were skating on was thinning.
Looking at options trading activity among components of the Russell 3000 index, there is noteworthy activity today in Winnebago Industries, Inc. , where a total volume of 1,705 contracts has been traded thus far today, a contract volume which is representative of approximately 170,500 underlying shares (given that every 1 contract represents 100 underlying shares).
Investors in Winnebago Industries, Inc. saw new options become available today, for the February 2017 expiration.
These four stocks have strong technical momentum and are worth watching.
In recent trading, shares of Winnebago Industries, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $31.33, changing hands for $31.70/share.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/7/16, Winnebago Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 11/23/16.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 10/14/2016 settlement date, which shows a 566,747 share decrease in total short interest for Winnebago Industries, Inc. , to 3,117,480, a decrease of 15.38% since 09/30/2016.
In recent trading, shares of Winnebago Industries, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $24.00, changing hands for $29.15/share.
Investors will parse two Fed speeches Tuesday and begin prophesying Friday's jobs report.
The first day of trading in the fourth quarter was rough as stocks declined Monday.
U.S. stocks closed lower on Monday amid lower construction spending, mostly strong auto sales, and better-than-expected manufacturing data. Crude oil increased and utilities lagged.
U.S. stocks pare losses in afternoon trading Monday as investors grapple with mixed data, but oil prices increase.
Winnebago (WGO) stock was trading sharply higher Monday afternoon after agreeing to purchase Grand Design Recreational Vehicle Company.
Breadth is running very poor -- at more than 2 to 1 negative.
U.S. stocks trim losses Monday as manufacturing data comes in better than expected but construction weakens.
U.S. stock futures are flat Monday ahead of data on manufacturing and construction and as Wall Street gears up for the jobs report at the end of the week.
In recent trading, shares of Winnebago Industries, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $24.00, changing hands for $24.01/share.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/11/16, Winnebago Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 7/27/16.
Shares of Winnebago climbed Wednesday after the motor-home manufacturer topped Wall Street earnings expectations for the latest quarter.
Winnebago Industries (WGO) stock is increasing after the company reported strong financial results for the fiscal 2016 third quarter.
Markets were up slightly as crude returned to $50 a barrel and a 'Brexit' appears unlikely.
U.S. stock futures are rising slightly as investors remain nervous ahead of Great Britain's referendum Thursday on European Union membership.