|Day Low/High||183.70 / 184.12|
|52 Wk Low/High||149.38 / 188.28|
WD-40 (WDFC) stock is still falling after the company reported its 2014 third quarter EPS yesterday that missed analyst expectations.
WD-40 (WDFC) stock is down in after-hours trading following the company's 2014 third quarter financial results.
Former Dow component Alcoa starts the first full week of second quarter earnings along with Bob Evans, WD 40, Family Dollar and Wells Fargo.
Alcoa eked out a small gain while Bed Bath & Beyond, Constellation Brands and WD 40 are more than 5% lower since reporting quarterly results.
Results from WD-40 highlight its global business and provide economic insights for market watchers.
Stock futures are rising Wednesday after bellwether Alcoa beat earnings estimates to kick off first-quarter earnings season.
Futures are up slightly; earnings season kicks off tonight.
Stock futures are mixed Tuesday, continuing a cautious tone ahead of first-quarter earnings season.
Here are some guidelines for investing in four companies set to report first-quarter earnings Tuesday and Wednesday.
Traders and investors are positioning themselves for positive moves.
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. WD-40 Co.
Shareholders of WD-40 Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the May covered call at the $80 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 10/17/13, WD-40 Co. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.31, payable on 10/31/13.
WD-40 may be the real economic bellwether at the start of earnings season.
It's trading well above fair value, and you still have time to sell it.
WD-40 Company (Nasdaq:WDFC) has scheduled its quarterly earnings conference call to discuss second quarter financial results, business highlights and outlook for fiscal 2013.
I'm seeing several reasons to be bullish as we start off earnings season.
WD-40 Company (Nasdaq:WDFC) has scheduled its quarterly earnings conference call to discuss first quarter financial results and business highlights for fiscal 2013.
These stocks are making significant moves in Monday's extended session.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.