|Day Low/High||112.97 / 113.01|
|52 Wk Low/High||97.62 / 113.07|
Pending home sales are strong, and home-improvement retailers are busy.
CATY ASBC VAL are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Thursday, May 29, 2014, 4:00 AM ET
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Valspar Corp. is the #55 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
Favorable readings on economic activity and housing should translate into stock gains.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL) today reported second quarter 2014 net sales of $1.
Valspar and Lowe’s introduce Valspar Reserve Paint + Primer with HydroChroma Technology, a groundbreaking, super premium paint designed to revolutionize the way consumers paint their homes.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL) will release its second quarter fiscal 2014 financial results on Monday, May 19, 2014, before the market opens.
The Valspar Corporation, a global leader in the paint and coatings industry and sponsor of the Valspar Championship through 2017, is committed to bringing the transformative power of color to the tournament, both on...
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Valspar Corp. was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example AutoNation, Inc.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Valspar Corp. is the #50 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
The ex-dividend date for Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL) is tomorrow, February 27, 2014. Owners of shares as of market close today will be eligible for a dividend of 26 cents per share. At a price of $74.14 as of 9:50 a.m., the dividend yield is 1.4%.
VNR CVI VAL are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Thursday, Feb. 27, 2014, 5:00 AM ET
You'll need to be more discerning these days, so here's what to look for.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE: VAL) today reported first quarter 2014 net sales of $956 million, an increase of nine percent over the prior year.
Today's earnings profiles include Applied Materials, Met Life, Netease, Nvidia, Valspar, Wellcare Health and Whole Foods Market.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL) will release its first quarter fiscal 2014 financial results on Wednesday, February 12, 2014, before the market opens.
Analysts keep saying good things about Cramer fave Johnson & Johnson and he also likes Royal Bank of Scotland and Thermo Fisher Scientific.
Delivering on the promise to help people connect to the power in color, Valspar Paint® reveals its 2014 Color Outlook and trend palettes.
Investors in Valspar Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the February 2014 expiration.
Shareholders of Valspar Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2014 covered call at the $75 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.05 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
In the latest look at stocks ordered by largest market capitalization, Russell 3000 component Valspar Corp. was identified as having a larger market cap than the smaller end of the S&P 500, for example First Solar Inc , according to The Online Investor.
TheStreet highlights 4 stocks pushing the chemicals industry lower today.
WSR TAL VAL WEN NOC are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Nov. 27, 2013
Autodesk, Green Mountain Coffee and Marvel were the earnings winners last week, while Campbell Soup, Diana Shipping, JM Smucker and Fresh Market were the losers.
The Valspar Corporation (NYSE:VAL) and Maersk Container Industry today announced a long-term supply agreement.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Valspar Corporation (VAL) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
TheStreet’s Fundamentals of Investing Course will teach you the keys to making the right decisions in any market.
TheStreet’s Personal Finance Essentials Course will teach you money management basics and investing strategies to help you avoid major financial pitfalls.
TheStreet Courses offers dedicated classes designed to improve your investing skills, stock market knowledge and money management capabilities.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.