|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||107.05 / 139.24|
- Airborne reconnaissance system will provide Air National Guard with enhanced image resolution over a longer range and greater coverage area, enabling rapid assessment of disaster areas
Honeywell and United Technologies both receive outperform ratings from Barclays analyst Julian Mitchell.
These three Dow giants offer superior risk/reward as the market rips higher.
Rearranging the bullpen to add four names, including Amazon, and drop four others, including Amex.
- UTC Aerospace Systems announces new selections with eight airlines in Asia Pacific
Helps P&W with 2018 Ramp-up in Production
-- The extended Comprehensive Accessory Repair and Exchange (C.A.R.E.) support program agreement is valued at nearly $200 million and extends company's relationship with airline through 2032.
-- Company announces wheel and brake deliveries to five new customers covering 55 C-130 aircraft
- Company has quadrupled the size of its Singapore MRO team to accommodate rapid regional growth
- NP2000 propeller system includes more electric and more intelligent technologies that will help the Guard improve operational performance, and reduce maintenance time and cost
- Delivery is the first from the expanded Foley, Alabama advanced manufacturing and integration facility
Singapore inaugurates GP7200 engine overhaul and ramps up for Geared Turbofan™
It's time to start putting money to work in the stock market, thanks to this week's stock market pullback, especially if you have been sitting on the sidelines, according to one expert.
These previously undocumented benefits are in addition to $7.5B in energy savings, for a combined $13B in total benefits
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.