|Day Low/High||16.00 / 16.14|
|52 Wk Low/High||19.79 / 37.24|
Stocks with insider trader activity include LXU, MS and USTR
P. Cody Phipps Resigns as Chief Executive Officer
Shareholders of United Stationers Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.75 bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
In trading on Friday, shares of United Stationers Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $40.52, changing hands as low as $40.51 per share.
Stocks with insider trader activity include HAFC, AMRI and USTR
In trading on Thursday, shares of United Stationers Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $41.72, changing hands as high as $41.81 per share.
VPV JPI USTR are going ex-dividend Wednesday, Wednesday, June 11, 2014, 4:00 AM ET