T. Rowe Price Group Inc. (TROW)

118.94
NASDAQ : Finance
Prev Close 118.12
Day Low/High 118.30 / 119.42
52 Wk Low/High 84.59 / 120.99
Avg Volume 1.06M
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 235.56M
Market Cap 27.82B
EPS 7.40
P/E Ratio 14.81
Div & Yield 3.04 (2.43%)
Strategy To YieldBoost T Rowe Price Group To 11.5% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost T Rowe Price Group To 11.5% Using Options

Shareholders of T Rowe Price Group Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $85 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

3 Stocks Pulling The Financial Sector Downward

3 Stocks Pulling The Financial Sector Downward

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.

Financial Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks

Financial Services Stocks On The Rise With Help From 3 Stocks

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial services industry higher today.

3 Stocks Advancing The Financial Services Industry

3 Stocks Advancing The Financial Services Industry

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial services industry higher today.

3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower

3 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower

TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.

T. Rowe: Kids Need to Learn Early About College Costs

T. Rowe: Kids Need to Learn Early About College Costs

By talking about college early with your kids, they will learn about the costs and why it is important for the family to save for college.

T. Rowe: Opportunities in Europe Trump Divergence in Emerging Markets

T. Rowe: Opportunities in Europe Trump Divergence in Emerging Markets

The slowdown in China's economy is revealing the increasing divergence between high and low growth emerging market economies, says Jason White of T. Rowe Price.

T. Rowe Study Shows Roth IRAs the Clear Retirement Choice

T. Rowe Study Shows Roth IRAs the Clear Retirement Choice

The benefits of tomorrow's tax-free retirement withdrawals with a Roth IRA far outweigh the benefits of today's tax-deduction with a traditional IRA.

T Rowe Price Group Becomes #215 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Tiffany

T Rowe Price Group Becomes #215 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing Tiffany

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 02/28/2014 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.

T. Rowe Price: Fed Chief Gave Solid, Stock Inspiring Performance

T. Rowe Price: Fed Chief Gave Solid, Stock Inspiring Performance

Yellen expressed confidence in the economy and likely gave investors confidence to keep buying.

5 Stocks Raising The Financial Sector Higher

5 Stocks Raising The Financial Sector Higher

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial sector higher today.

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Today's Featured Financial Laggard

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Today's Featured Financial Laggard

T. Rowe Price Group was a leading decliner within the financial sector, falling $0.88 (-1.1%) to $76.80 on average volume

5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower

5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Sector Lower

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.

TROW Dividend Yield Pushes Past 2%

TROW Dividend Yield Pushes Past 2%

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of T Rowe Price Group Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $1.52), with the stock changing hands as low as $75.71 on the day.

T Rowe Price Group Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for TROW

T Rowe Price Group Breaks Below 200-Day Moving Average - Notable for TROW

In trading on Monday, shares of T Rowe Price Group Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $76.33, changing hands as low as $76.21 per share.

5 Stocks Dragging The Financial Sector Downward

5 Stocks Dragging The Financial Sector Downward

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Stock With Unusual Social Activity

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Stock With Unusual Social Activity

Trade-Ideas LLC identified T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) as an unusual social activity candidate

UBS and Sterne Agee Raise Target Prices on T. Rowe Price (TROW) (Update)

UBS and Sterne Agee Raise Target Prices on T. Rowe Price (TROW) (Update)

UBS raised its EPS estimates on T. Rowe Price (TROW) through 2015 and also raised its target price to $93. The firm cited higher AUM baseline and moderately low advertising expense as the reasons for the move and set a "buy" rating. Sterne Agee also raised its target price to $94 as institutional outflows at T. Rowe Price have slowed. The firm set a "neutral" rating.

Pre-Market Activity Shows Gains For T. Rowe Price Group (TROW)

Pre-Market Activity Shows Gains For T. Rowe Price Group (TROW)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified T. Rowe Price Group (TROW) as a pre-market leader candidate

T Rowe Price Group Enters Oversold Territory (TROW)

T Rowe Price Group Enters Oversold Territory (TROW)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

RJF, PFG, TROW And BEN, Pushing Financial Services Industry Downward

RJF, PFG, TROW And BEN, Pushing Financial Services Industry Downward

TheStreet highlights 4 stocks pushing the financial services industry lower today.

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Today's Featured Financial Laggard

T. Rowe Price Group (TROW): Today's Featured Financial Laggard

T. Rowe Price Group was a leading decliner within the financial sector, falling $1.53 (-1.8%) to $82.28 on heavy volume

T Rowe Price Group Takes Over #199 Spot From Abbott Laboratories

T Rowe Price Group Takes Over #199 Spot From Abbott Laboratories

In a study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages, for the underlying components of the S&P 500, T Rowe Price Group Inc. has taken over the #199 spot from Abbott Laboratories , according to ETF Channel.

5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower

5 Stocks Pushing The Financial Services Industry Lower

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial services industry lower today.

Strategy To YieldBoost T. Rowe Price Group To 11.4% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost T. Rowe Price Group To 11.4% Using Options

Shareholders of T. Rowe Price Group looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.8% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2014 covered call at the $85 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Today's Top Performers In Financial Services

Today's Top Performers In Financial Services

TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial services industry higher today.

5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PGZ, MMD, AFG, FIS, TROW

5 With Upcoming Ex-Dividend Dates: PGZ, MMD, AFG, FIS, TROW

PGZ MMD AFG FIS TROW are going ex-dividend Thursday, Thursday, Dec. 12, 2013, 5:00 AM ET

T Rowe Price Group Becomes #229 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing MeadWestvaco

T Rowe Price Group Becomes #229 Most Shorted S&P 500 Component, Replacing MeadWestvaco

The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 11/15/2013 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.

5 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More

5 Dividend Stocks That Want to Pay You More

These companies could be about to increase their dividend payouts to shareholders.

Analysts' Actions: ABBV BMY CHH OC TROW

Analysts' Actions: ABBV BMY CHH OC TROW

Here are today's top research calls.

TheStreet Quant Rating: A- (Buy)