Tredegar Corp (TG)

17.55
0.35 2.00
NYSE : Consumer Goods
Prev Close 17.20
Open 17.20
Day Low/High 17.15 / 17.85
52 Wk Low/High 14.75 / 25.60
Volume 87.66K
Avg Volume 62.50K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 33.04M
Market Cap 568.34M
EPS 0.80
P/E Ratio 22.93
Div & Yield 0.44 (2.60%)

Latest News

Analysts' Actions -- Liberty Global, RPM International, TJX, Biogen and More

Analysts' Actions -- Liberty Global, RPM International, TJX, Biogen and More

Here are Thursday's top research calls, including upgrades of TJX Companies, Liberty Global and RPM International, and downgrades of Biogen, Sunworks and Tredegar.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AMRK, AXTA, DFT, GWPH, LBRDK, LBTYA, RPM Downgrades: CIEN, CRNT, IMO, SUNW, TG, TRIB, USCR Initiations: FBIO Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Reminder - Tredegar (TG) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Reminder - Tredegar (TG) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/15/17, Tredegar Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.11, payable on 4/1/17.

RSI Alert: Tredegar Corp. Now Oversold

RSI Alert: Tredegar Corp. Now Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Tredegar Corp.

Tredegar Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full Year 2016 Results

Tredegar Reports Fourth-Quarter And Full Year 2016 Results

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG, also the "Company" or "Tredegar") today reported fourth-quarter and full year financial results for the period ended December 31, 2016.

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of eleven cents ($0.

Tredegar Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors

Tredegar Announces Changes To Its Board Of Directors

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced upcoming changes to its board of directors after its meeting earlier today.

YieldBoost Tredegar Corp. To 14.8% Using Options

YieldBoost Tredegar Corp. To 14.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Tredegar Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2% annualized dividend yield can sell the June covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Tredegar's Bonnell Aluminum Subsidiary Completes Acquisition Of Futura Industries

Tredegar's Bonnell Aluminum Subsidiary Completes Acquisition Of Futura Industries

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced today that its subsidiary, The William L Bonnell Company, Inc.

Tredegar Plans To Release Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2016 Financial Results On February 22, 2017

Tredegar Plans To Release Fourth-Quarter And Full-Year 2016 Financial Results On February 22, 2017

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) plans to release financial results for the fourth quarter and full year of 2016 on February 22, 2017.

Bonnell Aluminum Announces Agreement To Acquire Futura Industries

Bonnell Aluminum Announces Agreement To Acquire Futura Industries

The William L Bonnell Company Inc., ("Bonnell Aluminum") announced today that its parent company, Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG), has agreed to acquire 100% ownership of Futura Industries ("Futura").

Tredegar Corporation Announces Agreement To Acquire Aluminum Extruder Futura Industries

Tredegar Corporation Announces Agreement To Acquire Aluminum Extruder Futura Industries

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) announced today that its subsidiary, The William L Bonnell Company, Inc.

Commit To Buy Tredegar Corp. At $15, Earn 10.5% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Buy Tredegar Corp. At $15, Earn 10.5% Annualized Using Options

Investors eyeing a purchase of Tredegar Corp. stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $17.80/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of eleven cents ($0.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AYR, CRCM, TG Downgrades: ADPT, AMZN, ANGI, ARNC, BKD, BWXT, CAJ, CALX, CSGP, EMR, HZO, LXRX, MNK, MYGN, NTRA, PBI, TCO, TRI Initiations: PFGC Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Tredegar Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Reports Third-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG, also the "Company" or "Tredegar") today reported third-quarter financial results for the period ended September 30, 2016.

Tredegar Plans To Release Third-Quarter 2016 Financial Results On November 1, 2016

Tredegar Plans To Release Third-Quarter 2016 Financial Results On November 1, 2016

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) plans to release financial results for the third quarter of 2016 on November 1, 2016.

Tredegar Corp. Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Tredegar Corp. Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/14/16, Tredegar Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.11, payable on 10/1/16.

How To YieldBoost TG From 2.5% To 11.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost TG From 2.5% To 11.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Tredegar Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2017 covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 95 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of eleven cents ($0.

Tredegar Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Reports Second-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG, also the "Company" or "Tredegar") today reported second quarter financial results for the three and six month periods ended June 30, 2016.

Tredegar Plans To Release Second-Quarter 2016 Financial Results On August 2, 2016

Tredegar Plans To Release Second-Quarter 2016 Financial Results On August 2, 2016

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) plans to release financial results for the second quarter of 2016 on August 2, 2016.

Bonnell Aluminum Updated Statement On Accident At Newnan, Georgia Plant

Bonnell Aluminum Updated Statement On Accident At Newnan, Georgia Plant

Bonnell Aluminum, a subsidiary of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG), announced that at approximately 9:15 a.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Tredegar (TG)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Tredegar (TG)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/15/16, Tredegar Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.11, payable on 7/1/16.

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

Tredegar Board Declares Dividend

The board of directors of Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) declared a quarterly dividend of eleven cents ($0.

Tredegar Reports First-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Reports First-Quarter 2016 Results

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG, also the "Company" or "Tredegar") today reported first-quarter financial results for the three month period ended March 31, 2016.

Tredegar Announces Schedule For First-Quarter Earnings And Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

Tredegar Announces Schedule For First-Quarter Earnings And Annual Meeting Of Shareholders

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) plans to release financial results for the first quarter of 2016 on May 3, 2016.

Tredegar Corporation Announces Michael J. Schewel Joins Company As Vice President, General Counsel And Corporate Secretary

Tredegar Corporation Announces Michael J. Schewel Joins Company As Vice President, General Counsel And Corporate Secretary

Tredegar Corporation (NYSE:TG) today announced the appointment of Michael J.