n.a. (STEL)

0.00
NASDAQ
Prev Close 0.00
Day Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
52 Wk Low/High 0.00 / 0.00
Exchange NASDAQ
Div & Yield N.A. (N.A)

Reminder - StellarOne (STEL) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/1/13, StellarOne Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 11/25/13. As a percentage of STEL's recent stock price of $23.73, this dividend works out to approximately 0.42%.

YieldBoost StellarOne Corp From 1.9% To 7.7%

Shareholders of StellarOne Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2014 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 55 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 5.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $22.50 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but STEL shares would have to climb 6% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 8.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

STEL Ex-Dividend Reminder - 8/2/13

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/2/13, StellarOne Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 8/26/13. As a percentage of STEL's recent stock price of $21.39, this dividend works out to approximately 0.47%.

SHAREHOLDER ALERT: Law Office Of Brodsky & Smith, LLC Announces Investigation Of StellarOne Corporation

Law office of Brodsky & Smith, LLC announces that it is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of StellarOne Corporation (“StellarOne” or the “Company”) (Nasdaq: STEL)...

Law Firm Brower Piven Announces Investigation Of StellarOne Corporation Proposed Buyout

The securities litigation firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, has commenced an investigation into possible breaches of fiduciary duty to current shareholders of StellarOne Corporation ...

Reminder - StellarOne (STEL) Goes Ex-Dividend Soon

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/3/13, StellarOne Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.10, payable on 5/28/13. As a percentage of STEL's recent stock price of $14.95, this dividend works out to approximately 0.67%, so look for shares of StellarOne Corp to trade 0.67% lower — all else being equal — when STEL shares open for trading on 5/3/13.

10 Most Profitable Banks Trading Below Book Value

TheStreet looks at the ten actively traded names trading below tangible book value that have been the most profitable over the past 12 months.

10 Bank Stocks Trading Below Book With Up To 85% Upside (Update 2)

Despite the financial sector's strong year-to-date returns, these banks still trade below tangible book value, and analysts see a hefty payday down the line for investors.

Friday's Tech Winners & Losers

Electronic Arts and Western Digital both jump on better-than expected earnings results.

Oracle Buys Stellent

Another day, another purchase.

Monday's Tech Winners & Losers

Fundtech sets a new buyback plan, sending shares higher.

Inventory Clearance at Tech Five & Dime

It's the end of a year that saw a lot of winners in this category; 2006 won't have the same yield.

New Merchandise for Tech Five & Dime

Four fresh names join a group of stocks that for the most part are performing better than the Nasdaq.

Friday Flashback: Knowing When to Get Back In

The Chartman points out a possible play on Newmont. Plus, a look back at Ask Jeeves and more.

More on Becoming a
Full-Time Trader

Here are a few things you'll need in your arsenal. Plus, Schering-Plough, Newmont and more.

Insiders Sensing a Bottom at Stellent

Jonathan Moreland is publisher of InsiderInsights.com, a Web site that analyzes insider trading, and a weekly newsletter. He writes a column that appears on this page as part of his business relationship with TheStreet.com.

Mystery Solved at Stellent

The company finally owns up to having lent money to a big distributor.

Darden Downdraft Foretells P.F. Chang's Doom

The company's solid, but momentum types control the stock. Plus, Harley, ACT, Spectrian and A.C.L.N.