|Day Low/High||0.55 / 0.58|
|52 Wk Low/High||0.53 / 3.03|
- MOMENTUM Phase 3 clinical trial planned for launch in Q4 2019; topline efficacy data anticipated in Q4 2021 -- World renowned myelofibrosis expert Dr.
- Sierra management and distinguished oncologists Professor Johann de Bono and Dr.
- Sierra reports 30% response rate for SRA737+LDG in anogenital cancer -- Anti-cancer activity demonstrated across multiple indications and genetic contexts in preliminary Phase 1/2 data presentations at ASCO -- Sierra to discuss clinical findings and...
- Presentation scheduled for 8:00 am ET on June 5, 2019 - VANCOUVER, May 28, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc.
- SRA737 Phase 1/2 Monotherapy and SRA737+LDG (Low Dose Gemcitabine) trials selected for poster presentations on June 1 st -- Sierra to hold Analyst & Investor Event at 6:00 am CT on June 3 rd featuring distinguished oncologists Professor Johann de Bono...
Momelotinib regulatory pathway clarity anticipated in Q2 2019 -- SRA737 Phase 1/2 preliminary clinical data anticipated at the 2019 ASCO Annual Meeting - VANCOUVER, May 8, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc.
VANCOUVER, May 6, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc. (SRRA), a clinical stage drug development company focused on advancing targeted therapeutics for the treatment of patients with significant unmet needs in hematology and oncology, today announced...
- Compelling preclinical data for its Cdc7 inhibitor, SRA141, indicate a potentially novel and distinct mechanism of action - VANCOUVER, April 3, 2019 /PRNewswire/ - Sierra Oncology, Inc.
- Late-breaking oral presentation reports profound, durable synergistic activity for immunotherapy combined with SRA737+LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small cell lung cancer models - VANCOUVER, April 1, 2019 /PRNewswire/...
- Dr. Christian Hassig, CSO, scheduled to present at 10:00 a.
- Momelotinib regulatory pathway clarity anticipated in H1 2019 -- SRA737 preliminary data anticipated in H1 2019 - VANCOUVER, Feb.
- Late-breaking oral presentation to report preclinical mechanistic and efficacy data for immunotherapy combined with SRA737 + LDG, its Chk1 inhibitor plus low dose gemcitabine (LDG), in small cell lung cancer models -- Late-breaking abstract reporting...
- "Addressing Intrinsic & Acquired PARP Inhibitor Resistance Through Chk1 Inhibition" scheduled for 9:00 am ET on January 30 in Boston - VANCOUVER, Jan.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.