|Day Low/High||43.08 / 43.51|
|52 Wk Low/High||37.43 / 45.86|
* Mortality risk reduction greater in patients treated for at least 3 years or those with baseline LDL-C levels of at least 100 mg/dL
* Praluent significantly reduced major adverse cardiovascular events by 15% (p<0.001)
PARIS , Oct. 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi (NYSE: SNY; EURONEXT: SAN) Q3 2018 Change Change at CER 9M 2018 Change Change at CER IFRS net sales reported €9,392m +3.
-- Only biologic approved for both moderate and severe asthma patients with eosinophilic phenotype
LAVAL, QC, Oct. 17, 2018 /CNW Telbec/ - Sanofi Canada is on a mission to raise awareness and money to help people living with diabetes, one of the leading causes of death and disability in Canada.
- Dupixent significantly reduced nasal polyp size, nasal congestion severity, and need for systemic corticosteroids and/or surgery
When Out-of-Pockets get too high, there are many programs to help, whether or not you have insurance
Influenza has a significant human and economic impact due to the burden of illness and high number of hospitalizations.
* Libtayo is the third anti-PD-1 approved in the U.S.
Vaccination is the best defense against meningococcal disease, yet more than half of U.S. teens have missed the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention's recommended second dose of MenACWY at age 16(1)
* FDA also recently approved Praluent label update for some patients currently requiring LDL apheresis therapy
- First therapeutic approved for the treatment of aTTP, a rare blood-clotting disorder
Nvidia, nvidia, NVIDIA. In non-Nvidia news, the market faces some serious threats in the back half of 2018. And hey, about Elon Musk's latest interview ...
PARIS, July 31, 2018 /PRNewswire/ -- Sanofi (NYSE: SNY; EURONEXT: SAN) Q2 2018 Change Change at CER H1 2018 Change Change at CER IFRS net sales reported €8,176m -5.
Nearly 70 million doses to be manufactured this season
Endocrinologists and Adults with Type 1 Diabetes Struggle to Keep Blood Sugar within Recommended Range Yet Remain Hopeful and Optimistic About the Future of Disease Management
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,100 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CFBK, CLDT, SNY, VET Downgrades: ADNT, AOI, BVN Initiations: AMMA Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Trial offers hope for new revaccination strategies with Bacille Calmette-Guerin (BCG) against Tuberculosis, the world's leading infectious disease killer
- Company invests €66 million in Chengdu, Sichuan province, China
- Toujeo (insulin glargine injection 300 Units/mL) met primary endpoint in lowering blood sugar levels and was non-inferior to insulin degludec in adults with type 2 diabetes not previously on insulin
Insulin has been around since 1921. But there is no generic drug and four companies control the market. Now politicians, the AMA and patient groups are looking for lower prices.
While a handful of drug companies say their average net prices have dropped, FDA Commissioner Scott Gottlieb announces a plan to encourage drug competition in the face of monopolies.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.