|Day Low/High||37.36 / 37.94|
|52 Wk Low/High||29.93 / 40.41|
During an up-and-down week for stocks, we used the volatility to build up one of our model portfolio positions.
These two approaches can work together to uncover high-potential stock picks.
We used this week's volatility to sell shares from one model portfolio name and some of the funds to add to another.
Shareholders of Synovus Financial Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2015 covered call at the $5 strike and collect the premium based on the 15 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 3.4% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 4.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
This week, David Peltier answers questions about two specific stocks as well as book value, and the service's rating system.
The week ended on a sour note, but we used its earlier strength to exit one model portfolio position and trim one other.
As stocks ended their four-week winning streak this week, we used the volatility to trim one model portfolio position.
We used the strength this week to take some profits in three model portfolio positions, and we added to two other holdings.
Reports of recent insider buying at these two model portfolio names are lifting their shares today. Here are the details.
As earnings season wrapped up this week, we added shares to one model portfolio position and trimmed one other.
Bank M&A deal volume remains "subdued" according to KBW, but banks that have completed deals are seeing their stocks outperform peers.
Amid a volatile week for stocks, we used a significant decline in one model portfolio name to build up our position.
We used the market rally early this week to trim two model portfolio positions and we added shares to three other names.
Despite announcing solid quarterly results, this name is trading lower today, making this a good time to add shares.
Here is what we'll be looking for when this One-rated name reports its quarterly results before Tuesday's open.
With earnings season heating up this week, volatility reigned and we added shares to two of our model portfolio positions.
As we prepare for earnings season, we used this week's broad market rally to halve one of our model portfolio positions.
We used the market's pullback this week to initiate a model portfolio position and add shares to two other names.
We are putting some of the profits we have booked this year to work by adding another banking name to the model portfolio.
Synovus (NYSE: “SNV”) today announced its plan to release first quarter 2013 results on April 23, 2013.
Cramer is bullish on Facebook, Vale and Oneok Partners but doesn't think much of Windstream.
It was the right thing to leave interest rates alone and not repeat history, Cramer said.
SLRC SNV KGC LVS are going ex-dividend tomorrow, March 19, 2013
The FDIC Quarterly Banking Profile for Q4 2012 reveals community banks remain stressed by exposures to legacy real estate loans as the "Great Credit Crunch" continues.
Synovus Financial Corp. (NYSE: SNV), the Columbus, Georgia-based financial services company, today announced that its Board of Directors has declared a dividend of $0.
Synovus (NYSE: SNV) Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Keefe, Bruyette & Woods Boston Bank Conference in Boston on February 28, 2013 at 11:00 a.
(NYSE: SNV) – Synovus Chairman and CEO, Kessel D. Stelling, will present at the Credit Suisse 14 th Annual Financial Services Forum on Wednesday, February 13, 2013 at 11:00 a.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.