Sun Hydraulics Corp (SNHY)

30.31
NASDAQ : Industrial Goods
Prev Close 31.64
Day Low/High 28.75 / 31.43
52 Wk Low/High 24.00 / 35.93
Avg Volume 57.70K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 26.92M
Market Cap 851.81M
EPS 1.20
P/E Ratio 29.57
Div & Yield 0.36 (1.10%)

Latest News

Oversold Conditions For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Oversold Conditions For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AHH, ARCC, ATU, BCRH, BFS, CFNB, FCE.A, FCE.B, FINL, HLF, LSCC, Q, RBC, SLRC, SNHY, WD Downgrades: BH, IVR, MTRN, PMC, TREE, TUP Initiations: EGRX, SEDG Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Sun Hydraulics Becomes Oversold (SNHY)

Sun Hydraulics Becomes Oversold (SNHY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory (SNHY)

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory (SNHY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Commit To Purchase Sun Hydraulics Corp. At $30, Earn 16.2% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Purchase Sun Hydraulics Corp. At $30, Earn 16.2% Annualized Using Options

Investors eyeing a purchase of Sun Hydraulics Corp. stock, but cautious about paying the going market price of $30.30/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Bearish Bets: Walmart Marked Down in Massive Selloff

WMT, VIAB, SNHY, FNGN and ROLL were all downgraded this week by TheStreet's Quant Ratings.

SNHY Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/28/15

SNHY Ex-Dividend Reminder - 9/28/15

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/28/15, Sun Hydraulics Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 10/15/15.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: JRJC, MUSA, TNK Downgrades: ASNA, BKH, ITG, OCC, RENN, SNHY, SPCB, WMT Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Relative Strength Alert For Sun Hydraulics

Relative Strength Alert For Sun Hydraulics

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Sun Hydraulics Corp.

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Sun Hydraulics Corp.

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory (SNHY)

Sun Hydraulics Enters Oversold Territory (SNHY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

How To YieldBoost SNHY From 0.9% To 7.9% Using Options

How To YieldBoost SNHY From 0.9% To 7.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Sun Hydraulics Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.65 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Oversold Conditions For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Oversold Conditions For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

How To YieldBoost Sun Hydraulics Corp. From 0.9% To 9.4% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Sun Hydraulics Corp. From 0.9% To 9.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Sun Hydraulics Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the March 2014 covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.35 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Ex-Div Reminder For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Ex-Div Reminder For Sun Hydraulics (SNHY)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/26/13, Sun Hydraulics Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.09, payable on 7/15/13.

Sun Hydraulics Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (SNHY)

Shares of Sun Hydraulics (Nasdaq:SNHY) were gapping up Tuesday morning with an open price 13% higher than Monday's closing price. The stock closed at $22.10 yesterday and opened today's trading at $24.97.

Sun Hydraulics Reaches New 52-Week High (SNHY)

Sun Hydraulics (Nasdaq:SNHY) hit a new 52-week high Monday as it is currently trading at $46.99, above its previous 52-week high of $46.92 with 50,522 shares traded as of 2:47 p.m. ET. Average volume has been 57,000 shares over the past 30 days.

Sun Hydraulics Reaches New 52-Week High (SNHY)

Sun Hydraulics (Nasdaq:SNHY) hit a new 52-week high Friday as it is currently trading at $46.38, above its previous 52-week high of $46.33 with 2,137 shares traded as of 9:32 a.m. ET. Average volume has been 54,100 shares over the past 30 days.

Sun Hydraulics Stock Gaps Up On Today's Open (SNHY)

Shares of Sun Hydraulics (Nasdaq:SNHY) were gapping up Tuesday morning with an open price 14.9% higher than Monday's closing price. The stock closed at $37.71 yesterday and opened today's trading at $43.32.

Sun Hydraulics CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results – Earnings Call Transcript

Sun Hydraulics CEO Discusses Q3 2010 Results â¿¿ Earnings Call Transcript

Sun Hydraulics Corporation Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript

Sun Hydraulics Corporation Q2 2010 Earnings Call Transcript

Sun Hydraulics Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript

Sun Hydraulics Corporation Q1 2010 Earnings Call Transcript

Urban Outfitters President Sells $50M Worth

Jonathan Moreland, author of InsiderInsights, gives you the lowdown on top stock purchases and sales.

Lessons Learned From the Hedge Fund Crisis

Last year brought enough investor pain to reshape the entire industry.

Cramer's 'Mad Money Lightning Round': eBay of Pigs?

Will the Skype purchase turn out to be the online auctioneer's AOL?

Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Hot Steamy Stoxxx!!

Cramer explains why he believes Broadcom and Motorola could benefit from the demand for porn.