|Day Low/High||8.59 / 8.77|
|52 Wk Low/High||7.76 / 11.53|
The federal tax return filing deadline is only a month away. Don’t forget to claim the tax benefits of college, says Sallie Mae, the nation’s No.
This month, Upromise by Sallie Mae has increased cash back to help families, college students, and recent grads save and pay for college.
CCOI EAT SLM are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Wednesday, March 5, 2014, 5:00 AM ET
Sallie Mae tells TheStreet it is reviewing a letter Sen. Elizabeth Warren sent to the lender asking for more transparency about how its default rate is 30% less than the national average.
Senator Elizabeth Warren writes a note to lender Sallie Mae saying she is concerned the company is hurting student borrowers.
Navient will be the name of the new loan management, servicing and asset recovery company to be launched by Sallie Mae.
Half of American families are not saving for college and 47 percent of non-savers say it’s not because of their income, according to Sallie Mae’s “How America Saves for College” research report.
SLM was a leading decliner within the financial services industry, falling $0.30 (-1.3%) to $23.41 on average volume
Shareholders of SLM Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $32 strike and collect the premium based on the 68 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 1.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SLM (SLM) as a "barbarian at the gate" (strong stocks crossing above resistance with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), formally SLM Corporation, announced today that its board of directors has scheduled June 25, 2014, as the date for its 2014 Annual Meeting of Shareholders.
Sallie Mae, the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, announces the winners of the “It Pays to Repay” sweepstakes, created to celebrate customers who successfully make ...
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, announced a 2014 first-quarter dividend on its common stock of $0.
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial services industry lower today.
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), the nation’s No. 1 financial services company specializing in education, today announced that President and CEO John (Jack) F.
The law firm of Wohl & Fruchter LLP is investigating the proposed spin-off by SLM Corporation (SLM) (Nasdaq:SLM) of its lucrative education loan management business into a new public company to be owned entirely by...
SLM was a winner within the financial services industry, rising $0.25 (1.1%) to $23.13 on heavy volume
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the financial services industry higher today.
Saving or paying for college just became easier for 10 lucky people across the country who each won $10,000 from Upromise by Sallie Mae in its second annual “Make the Pledge, Keep the Promise” $100,000 giveaway.
Here's a look at how to trade some of the most active stocks on the market today.
A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that SLM Corp. is the #39 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SLM (SLM) as a "roof leaker" (crossing below the 200-day simple moving average on higher than normal relative volume) candidate
TheStreet highlights 5 stocks pushing the financial sector lower today.
SLM Corp is selling off after reporting lower-than-expected earnings a day earlier.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SLM (SLM) as a "water-logged and getting wetter" (weak stocks crossing below support with today's range greater than 200%) candidate
Investor expectations were far more optimistic than written forecasts.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SLM (SLM) as a post-market laggard candidate
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), formally SLM Corporation, today announced the appointment of Mr.
Sallie Mae (NASDAQ: SLM), formally SLM Corporation, today released fourth-quarter 2013 and full-year 2013 financial results that include annual 14 percent private education loan origination growth to $3.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.