|Day Low/High||23.74 / 23.97|
|52 Wk Low/High||18.93 / 26.07|
- The global alliance aims to maintain security in the age of quantum computing
- Demonstrates five-band CA as well as tri-band CA applied with 44 MIMO with Samsung Electronics ; Demonstrates LAA technology that supports peak data speeds of 1Gbps with Ericsson at MWC 2017
- At its booth located in Hall 3, the company will display '5G Connected Car,' a vehicle with 5G connectivity and services; AI platform NUGU and NUGU-powered devices; technologies and services for IoT-dedicated networks; and immersive media based on virtual reality technologies
- To operate T.um Mobile during Mobile World Congress 2017 at Fira Montjuic, Barcelona
- Showcases an innovative end-to-end live streaming platform for 360 VR to provide customers with a truly immersive experience
- SK Telecom, Deutsche Telekom, and Ericsson successfully demonstrate optimized end-user experiences with 5G roaming
These 5 stocks are teetering on the edge of technical breakdowns this month.
Watch these five stocks very closely in the weeks ahead. You might be able to find a good place to jump out.
-- Trials will be compliant with the 5G NR 3GPP specification, the global 5G standard; driving ecosystem towards rapid commercialization at scale --
-- Increased data speeds in both up- and downlink by combining 2.6GHz LTE spectrum with 5GHz unlicensed spectrum --
Josh Strauss of the Appleseed Fund suggests four stocks for investors looking for cheap companies or high dividends.
Shares of SK Telecom are flat thus far in 2016, far underperforming U.S. players like AT&T and Verizon.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SK Telecom (SKM) as a "perilous reversal" (up big yesterday but down big today) candidate
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the telecommunications industry higher today.
Collaboration between the premier cardiovascular disease management company and one of Asia's largest companies accelerates access to CHL's valuable CVD testing within one of the largest global healthcare markets, expanding upon existing independent clinical lab in China
SK Telecom (NYSE:SKM) announced today that a consortium led by SK Telecom began operating national test networks for quantum cryptography communication in five different areas in Korea.
- 'Virtualized Network Monitoring Solution,' an innovative solution co-developed with Accedian wins 'Best Technology Enabler'
-- The market-leaders of Korea and Germany will collaborate in the areas of IoT and media platform, while driving technology innovations and standardization of ICT including key 5G technologies and Network-IT Infrastructure
-- Successfully demonstrated 20.5 Gbps speed over the air together with NOKIA to satisfy the performance requirement of 5G set by ITU
-- Joins the Telecom Infra Project (TIP) as a founding operator
-- Introduces for the first time 'Mobile Social Broadcasting Platform' that supports low latency live streaming of video taken with a smartphone
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the telecommunications industry lower today.
Agreement Involves Secure Communications Using Quantum Physics
TheStreet highlights 3 stocks pushing the technology sector lower today.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified SK Telecom (SKM) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Nuance Communications, Inc. (NASDAQ: NUAN) today announced that SK Telecom, the leading mobile service provider in South Korea, has deployed Nuance's voice biometrics to provide an easy and secure authentication...
In trading on Thursday, shares of SK Telecom Co Ltd crossed above their 200 day moving average of $28.34, changing hands as high as $28.79 per share. SK Telecom Co Ltd shares are currently trading up about 3.6% on the day.