Shenandoah Telecommunications Co (SHEN)

41.60
NASDAQ : Technology
Prev Close 39.89
Day Low/High 39.76 / 41.70
52 Wk Low/High 15.68 / 42.66
Avg Volume 233.90K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 48.77M
Market Cap 1.95B
EPS 0.80
P/E Ratio 44.32
Div & Yield 0.24 (0.60%)

Latest News

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock Is Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock Is Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

New Lifetime High Reached By Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

New Lifetime High Reached By Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a new lifetime high candidate

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Weak On High Volume Today

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Weak On High Volume Today

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a weak on high relative volume candidate

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Highlighted As Strong And Under The Radar Stock Of The Day

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Highlighted As Strong And Under The Radar Stock Of The Day

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Shentel Completes Transaction To Acquire NTELOS Holdings Corp.

Shentel Completes Transaction To Acquire NTELOS Holdings Corp.

Shentel Investing Approximately $350 Million to Accelerate LTE Upgrade and Expansion

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Is Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its First Quarter 2016 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its First Quarter 2016 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company will host its 1st quarter 2016 earnings call at 10 a.m. on Friday, April 29, 2016

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its Fourth Quarter 2015 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company will host its 4th quarter 2015 earnings call at 10 a.m. on Friday, February 26, 2016.

5 Stocks Ready to Call Up Big Gains in 2016

5 Stocks Ready to Call Up Big Gains in 2016

Telecom stocks are holding up relatively well so far this year. Here are five that look poised for breakout gains.

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

NTELOS Shareholders Approve Merger With Shentel

NTELOS Shareholders Approve Merger With Shentel

- Transaction Remains on Track to Close in Early 2016

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Showing Signs Of Being Strong And Under The Radar

Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) Showing Signs Of Being Strong And Under The Radar

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Shenandoah Telecommunications (SHEN) as a strong and under the radar candidate

YieldBoost Shenandoah Telecommunications To 9.6% Using Options

YieldBoost Shenandoah Telecommunications To 9.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Shenandoah Telecommunications Co. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2016 covered call at the $55 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company To Hold Its Third Quarter 2015 Earnings Call

Shenandoah Telecommunications Company will host its 3rd Quarter 2015 earnings call at 9 a.m. on Friday, October 30, 2015

Quadrangle Capital Exits Ntelos Holdings Just in Time

Quadrangle Capital Exits Ntelos Holdings Just in Time

The firm maneuvered a decade’s worth of buyouts, breakups, shutdowns and sales but managed a sale as regional wireless carriers go extinct.