Superior Uniform Group Inc. (SGC)

26.92
0.09 0.34
NASDAQ : Consumer Non-Durables
Prev Close 26.83
Open 27.50
Day Low/High 26.86 / 27.50
52 Wk Low/High 17.41 / 28.85
Volume 9.31K
Avg Volume 15.70K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 15.13M
Market Cap 401.08M
EPS 1.00
P/E Ratio 27.03
Div & Yield 0.38 (1.41%)

Latest News

Ex-Div Reminder for Superior Uniform Group (SGC)

Ex-Div Reminder for Superior Uniform Group (SGC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/13/18, Superior Uniform Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 2/28/18.

Superior Uniform Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SGC)

Superior Uniform Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SGC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/14/17, Superior Uniform Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 11/29/17.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Superior Uniform Group (SGC)

Cash Dividend On The Way From Superior Uniform Group (SGC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/14/17, Superior Uniform Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.095, payable on 8/30/17.

Superior Uniform Group Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend

Superior Uniform Group Declares Regular Quarterly Cash Dividend

Dividend Increases 9%

How To YieldBoost Superior Uniform Group To 10.6% Using Options

How To YieldBoost Superior Uniform Group To 10.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Superior Uniform Group, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Superior Uniform Group (SGC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/15/17, Superior Uniform Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.0875, payable on 5/31/17.

Superior Uniform Group Becomes Oversold (SGC)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Superior Uniform Group About To Put More Money In Your Pocket (SGC)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/13/17, Superior Uniform Group, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.0875, payable on 3/1/17.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B+ (Buy)