Shoe Carnival Inc (SCVL)

17.14
0.37 2.21
NASDAQ : Services
Prev Close 16.77
Open 16.82
Day Low/High 16.82 / 17.44
52 Wk Low/High 17.36 / 28.90
Volume 211.99K
Avg Volume 160.50K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 17.26M
Market Cap 287.86M
EPS 1.30
P/E Ratio 13.90
Div & Yield 0.30 (1.80%)

Latest News

Income Seeker: Happy Early Returns From This Value-Oriented Dividend Portfolio

Jonathan Heller reports on his Double-Net Dividend portfolio, a mix of companies trading cheaply relative to net current assets that also return cash to shareholders.

Happy Early Returns From This Value-Oriented Dividend Portfolio

Happy Early Returns From This Value-Oriented Dividend Portfolio

Just two months after its creation, the portfolio handily is beating the Russell 2000 Index and Russell Microcap Index.

Analyst Favorites With Strong Buyback Activity: Shoe Carnival Ranks As a Top Pick

A study of analyst recommendations at the major brokerages shows that Shoe Carnival, Inc. is the #72 broker analyst pick among those stocks screened by The Online Investor for strong stock buyback activity.

Strategy To YieldBoost SCVL To 10.7% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost SCVL To 10.7% Using Options

Shareholders of Shoe Carnival, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 70 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.1% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

SCVL Ex-Dividend Reminder - 6/29/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/29/17, Shoe Carnival, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.075, payable on 7/17/17.

Relative Strength Alert For Shoe Carnival

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Shoe Carnival, Inc.

Shoe Carnival To Increase Quarterly Cash Dividend Seven Percent

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL) a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, announced today that its Board of Directors has approved a seven percent increase in its quarterly cash dividend.

Income Seeker: The Search for the Elusive Double-Net Dividend Payers

One might think that companies trading cheaply would not be dividend payers. But that’s not the case.

Shoe Carnival Reports First Quarter Financial Results

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today reported results for the first quarter ended April 29, 2017.

Movado and 9 Other Deep-Value Dividend Payers Worth Watching

Movado and 9 Other Deep-Value Dividend Payers Worth Watching

The list is dominated by retailers, of which there are four; that's unfortunate, given the pressure that sector is facing these days.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: CVG, CVU, GRVY, TTWO, VALE, VSAT Downgrades: MNRO, SCVL, TRK, UVV, WHLR Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Week Ahead: With Trump Out of Washington, the Focus Returns to Fed Forecasts

Week Ahead: With Trump Out of Washington, the Focus Returns to Fed Forecasts

Prepare for a week of Fedspeak as members prime markets for a potential interest rate hike in June.

Shoe Carnival To Report First Quarter Fiscal 2017 Financial Results On May 24, 2017

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced first quarter fiscal year 2017 earnings results will be released on Wednesday, May 24, 2017, after the...

Shoe Carnival is Now Oversold (SCVL)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Shoe Carnival Provides First Quarter 2017 Comparable Store Sales

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today provided comparable stores sales results for the first fiscal quarter ended April 29, 2017, and an updated outlook...

Shoe Carnival Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of Shoe Carnival, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $25.75, changing hands for $26.10/share.

YieldBoost SCVL To 17.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Shoe Carnival, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.2% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $25 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.65 bid, which annualizes to an additional 16.7% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 17.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Cash Dividend On The Way From Shoe Carnival (SCVL)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 4/6/17, Shoe Carnival, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 4/24/17.

Shoe Carnival Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today reported results for the fourth quarter and full fiscal year ended January 28, 2017.

Shoe Carnival To Report Fourth Quarter And Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Results On March 23, 2017

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced fourth quarter 2016 earnings results will be released on Thursday, March 23, 2017 after the market close.

SCVL Crosses Above Average Analyst Target

In recent trading, shares of Shoe Carnival, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $25.67, changing hands for $25.84/share.

Shoe Carnival Reaches Analyst Target Price

In recent trading, shares of Shoe Carnival, Inc. have crossed above the average analyst 12-month target price of $25.67, changing hands for $25.96/share.

RSI Alert: Shoe Carnival Now Oversold

RSI Alert: Shoe Carnival Now Oversold

The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Shoe Carnival, Inc.

Shoe Carnival Updates Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Guidance

Shoe Carnival Updates Full Fiscal Year 2016 Financial Guidance

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (NASDAQ: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced updated sales and earnings guidance for its fiscal 2016 ending January 28, 2017.

Ex-Div Reminder for Shoe Carnival (SCVL)

Ex-Div Reminder for Shoe Carnival (SCVL)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 1/5/17, Shoe Carnival, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.07, payable on 1/23/17.

Shoe Carnival To Present At The 2017 ICR Conference

Shoe Carnival To Present At The 2017 ICR Conference

Shoe Carnival, Inc. (Nasdaq: SCVL), a leading retailer of moderately priced footwear and accessories, today announced management will present at the 2017 ICR Conference on Wednesday, January 11, 2017 at 11:00 a.

DSW Stock Gains, 'Buy' Rating at Mizuho

DSW Stock Gains, 'Buy' Rating at Mizuho

Mizuho is confident that the footwear retailer can expand its top line and earnings despite traffic headwinds.

How To YieldBoost SCVL From 0.9% To 9.8% Using Options

How To YieldBoost SCVL From 0.9% To 9.8% Using Options

Shareholders of Shoe Carnival, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.9% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2017 covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.