|Day Low/High||18.16 / 18.33|
|52 Wk Low/High||15.68 / 25.77|
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/13/16, Sonic Automotive, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 10/14/16.
Insiders at these companies have been scooping up shares of their own stock lately.
Shareholders of Sonic Automotive, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 90 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 13.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Here's a technical look at five big stocks that could be toxic to own.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 6/13/16, Sonic Automotive, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 7/15/16.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Sonic Automotive (SAH) as a strong on high relative volume candidate
Investors in Sonic Automotive, Inc. saw new options become available today, for the November 18th expiration.
NEV CII SAH are going ex-dividend tomorrow, Friday, March 11, 2016
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/11/16, Sonic Automotive, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 4/15/16.
The shares of publicly owned automobile dealers have fallen off a cliff in January, indicating perhaps another ominous harbinger for the U.S. economy in 2016.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: SXCP Downgrades: AMH, ESND, KEYS, MLP, MPX, NVEE, OMN, PEB, PNR, RCMT, SAH, TECH, TEN, TRMK, WEX, WSM Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
In trading on Thursday, shares of Sonic Automotive, Inc. crossed below their 200 day moving average of $23.47, changing hands as low as $23.19 per share.
Here are Monday's top research calls, including ratings changes at Alcoa, Papa John's, KeyCorp and Qualcomm.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 07/31/2015 settlement date, which shows a 389,498 share decrease in total short interest for Sonic Automotive, Inc. , to 2,522,702, a decrease of 13.37% since 07/15/2015.
TrueCar, Inc. (NASDAQ: TRUE), the negotiation-free car buying and selling mobile marketplace, and Sonic Automotive, Inc.
Investors in Sonic Automotive, Inc. saw new options become available this week, for the August 21st expiration.
Here are Wednesday's top research calls, including an upgrade of Amazon and downgrade of Apple.
The most recent short interest data has been released by the NASDAQ for the 04/30/2015 settlement date, which shows a 483,600 share decrease in total short interest for Sonic Automotive, Inc. , to 2,861,208, a decrease of 14.46% since 04/15/2015.