|Day Low/High||39.70 / 41.24|
|52 Wk Low/High||30.33 / 49.66|
Home building stocks have lagged the improving economic data this year. But as it becomes more clear that the recovery is real, they'll heat up.
The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL), will release its second quarter 2014 results on Thursday, July 31, before market open.
Ryland Homes (NYSE:RYL) Houston, in conjunction with Bridgeland, is proud to announce it will be offering stunning new homes in the first of four highly anticipated villages, Hidden Creek, located in Cypress,...
Connerton is a planned city in the center of Pasco County, Fla., that went dormant during the housing crash but is coming back with the help of four homebuilders.
Ryland Homes in Las Vegas is honored to announce that it has received the ENERGY STAR ® Certified Homes Market Leader Award for its commitment to energy-efficient construction and diligence in protecting ...
May's housing sales are much better -- whew! And builders say margins are good already. If volume takes off, this could get good, quick.
Ryland Homes Atlanta (NYSE:RYL) is proud to announce the opening of the new, fully decorated model home at their Summit at Shiloh community located in the prestigious city of Alpharetta featuring the Henderson...
Stronger-than-expected homebuilder sentiment but weaker-than expected single-family housing starts offset each other as KB Home and Lennar led homebuilder stocks higher since Mid-May.
Ryland Homes invites homebuyers to discover an incredible new community of 3-level townhomes with spacious and innovative floorplans.
Toll Brothers earnings got a big boost from rising prices for its homes but it can't raise those prices forever.
The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE:RYL) has received an A+ on Big Builder Magazine’s annual public builder report card.
Shareholders of Ryland Group, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the January 2016 covered call at the $50 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.80 bid, which annualizes to an additional 4.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 4.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Here are some trading guidelines on homebuilders after last week's reports on the housing market.
Ryland Homes (NYSE:RYL) Tampa announces the opening of four new communities across South Florida.
The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL), will webcast its presentation at the JP Morgan Homebuilding & Building Products Conference in New York on Wednesday, May 14 at 8:00 AM EDT.
Ryland Homes is proud to introduce homebuyers to the magnificence and convenience of life at East Gate in Chantilly, Virginia.
Ryland Homes (NYSE:RYL) Houston announces the opening of another community in the greater Houston area, Estates of Wedgewood Falls, located in Conroe.
Ryland Homes (NYSE:RYL) Houston, in its pursuance of implementing best practices to preserve and protect the environment, has been recognized by the U.
The sector's recent data reports and the charts paint an ugly picture.
Ryland Homes is proud to introduce homebuyers to a truly sensational new community that’s designed to fit every lifestyle.
The Board of Directors of The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL), has declared a quarterly dividend of $0.
An excessive pullback or regulatory action can create opportunity.
The Ryland Group, Inc. (NYSE: RYL) today announced results for its quarter ended March 31, 2014.
Homebuilders DR Horton, M/I Homes, Meritage Homes, Pulte and Ryland report their quarterly earnings next week.
Ryland Homes Houston (NYSE:RYL) has unlocked the door to a new model, referred to as Prima, in the beautiful neighborhood of Eastlake at Gleannloch Farms.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.