|Day Low/High||11.49 / 11.81|
|52 Wk Low/High||11.03 / 32.83|
Precision Dialogue, an RR Donnelley company (RRD) (NYSE:RRD), today announced the signing of a new multi-year agreement with Wolverine Worldwide, one of the world's leading marketers of branded footwear and apparel.
Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.
Tech's organic growth and visibility has been apparent all year, says Jim Cramer.
Shareholders of Donnelley & Sons Company looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 5% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $13 strike and collect the premium based on the 45 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.6% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 13.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $13 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but RRD shares would have to climb 16.9% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 21% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Jim Cramer is bullish on Constellation Brands, Cypress Semiconductor and Philip Morris International.
Brouhaha over GOP-led health-care deal is not really threatening the Republic. But you should have an investment plan in place.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of Donnelley & Sons Company were yielding above the 4% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.56), with the stock changing hands as low as $13.53 on the day. Dividends are particularly important for investors to consider, because historically speaking dividends have provided a considerable share of the stock market's total return.