Sturm Ruger & Co. Inc. (RGR)

50.80
NYSE : Consumer Durables
Prev Close 52.02
Day Low/High 50.71 / 52.12
52 Wk Low/High 48.25 / 70.00
Avg Volume 162.60K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 17.46M
Market Cap 908.17M
EPS 2.90
P/E Ratio 18.06
Div & Yield 1.15 (2.16%)
Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report Second Quarter Results On Tuesday, July 28

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report Second Quarter Results On Tuesday, July 28

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) will announce its financial results for the second quarter and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Tuesday, July 28, 2015, after the close of the stock market.

Commit To Buy Sturm, Ruger & Co. At $50, Earn 8.7% Annualized Using Options

Commit To Buy Sturm, Ruger & Co. At $50, Earn 8.7% Annualized Using Options

Investors considering a purchase of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. shares, but cautious about paying the going market price of $58.46/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal.

Crime Is on the Rise; Buy Gun Makers

Crime Is on the Rise; Buy Gun Makers

Murders have been surging in big cities.

Don't Miss Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Sturm Ruger (RGR)

Don't Miss Today's Strong And Under The Radar Stock: Sturm Ruger (RGR)

Trade-Ideas LLC identified Sturm Ruger (RGR) as a strong and under the radar candidate

5 Sin Stocks to Trade for Big Gains

5 Sin Stocks to Trade for Big Gains

Investing in these sin stocks could be the ticket to protecting your portfolio from downside.

Insider Trading Alert - KMG, USAK And RGR Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - KMG, USAK And RGR Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include KMG, USAK and RGR

Insider Trading Alert - ENTA, ATSG And RGR Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - ENTA, ATSG And RGR Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include ENTA, ATSG and RGR

Retail: Sales Are Down But Stocks Are Up

Household formations are a factor, but this is still perplexing.

Ratings Changes Today

TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: ARRY, CG, ELNK, EVER, FCN, NUVA, RGR, TLYS, XNCR Downgrades: CVE, DVD, GAIA, QLYS, RAIL, VNO Initiations: ATEN, GRUB, IMS, INGN Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fully Diluted Earnings Of 81¢ Per Share And Declares Dividend Of 32¢ Per Share

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports First Quarter Fully Diluted Earnings Of 81¢ Per Share And Declares Dividend Of 32¢ Per Share

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) announced today that for the first quarter of 2015 the Company reported net sales of $137.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report First Quarter Results And File Quarterly Report On Form 10-Q On Monday, May 4

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report First Quarter Results And File Quarterly Report On Form 10-Q On Monday, May 4

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) will file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Monday, May 4, 2015, after the close of the stock market.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report First Quarter Results On Monday, May 4

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report First Quarter Results On Monday, May 4

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE-RGR) will announce its financial results for the first quarter and file its Quarterly Report on Form 10-Q on Monday, May 4, 2015, after the close of the stock market.

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Like Phillips 66, Don't Sell It

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: I Like Phillips 66, Don't Sell It

Cramer is not a big believer in Sturm Ruger, likes Kohlberg Kravis Roberts but is avoiding Emerge Energy Services.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Leave Gains on the Table

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Don't Leave Gains on the Table

Using traditional analysis, investors might think Netflix is ridiculously expensive compared to where shares traded just a few months or years ago. They'd be wrong, Cramer says.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Announces The Repurchase Of 82,100 Shares Of Its Common Stock In The First Quarter Of 2015

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Announces The Repurchase Of 82,100 Shares Of Its Common Stock In The First Quarter Of 2015

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) announced today that during the first quarter of 2015 the Company repurchased a total of 82,100 shares of its common stock in open market transactions at an aggregate cost of $2.

Insider Trading Alert - RGR, CIEN And CORE Traded By Insiders

Insider Trading Alert - RGR, CIEN And CORE Traded By Insiders

Stocks with insider trader activity include RGR, CIEN and CORE

YieldBoost Sturm, Ruger & Co. To 10.3% Using Options

YieldBoost Sturm, Ruger & Co. To 10.3% Using Options

Shareholders of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.4% annualized dividend yield can sell the October covered call at the $55 strike and collect the premium based on the $2.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 8.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 10.3% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Stock Indexes Nearing Nine Straight Quarters of Trading Higher

Stock Indexes Nearing Nine Straight Quarters of Trading Higher

Nasdaq and S&P 500 are close to nine straight quarters of closing in the green.

Sturm, Ruger & Co. Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

Sturm, Ruger & Co. Shares Cross Above 200 DMA

In trading on Thursday, shares of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. crossed above their 200 day moving average of $48.17, changing hands as high as $51.66 per share.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2014 Financial Results

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Reports Fourth Quarter And Fiscal 2014 Financial Results

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) announced today that for 2014 the Company had net sales of $544.

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report 2014 Results And File Annual Report On Form 10-K On Wednesday, February 25

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report 2014 Results And File Annual Report On Form 10-K On Wednesday, February 25

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) will file its Annual Report on Form 10-K on Wednesday, February 25, 2015, after the close of the stock market.

The Week Ahead: What Goes Up...

Are we getting closer to Fed's 'hike season'?

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2014 Financial Results On Wednesday, February 25

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. To Report Fourth Quarter And Year-End 2014 Financial Results On Wednesday, February 25

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) will announce its financial results for the fourth quarter and year-end 2014 and file its Annual Report on Form 10-K on Wednesday, February 25, 2015, after the close of the stock...

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Announces The Repurchase Of 680,800 Shares Of Its Common Stock In The Fourth Quarter Of 2014

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. Announces The Repurchase Of 680,800 Shares Of Its Common Stock In The Fourth Quarter Of 2014

Sturm, Ruger & Company, Inc. (NYSE:RGR) announced today that during the fourth quarter of 2014 the Company repurchased a total of 680,800 shares of its common stock in open market transactions at an aggregate cost of...

How To YieldBoost RGR From 1.6% To 14.5% Using Options

How To YieldBoost RGR From 1.6% To 14.5% Using Options

Shareholders of Sturm, Ruger & Co., Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.6% annualized dividend yield can sell the April 2015 covered call at the $37.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 12.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 14.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Magellan Midstream Partners

'Mad Money' Lightning Round: Buy, Buy, Buy Magellan Midstream Partners

Cramer will take Taser over Sturm Ruger and says wait on Ambarella and Marathon Petroleum.

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Where You Can Be Making Money Today

Jim Cramer's 'Mad Money' Recap: Where You Can Be Making Money Today

If things are really so bad, then why are so many good things still happening? Cramer asked.

Keeping Smith & Wesson in My Sights

Keeping Smith & Wesson in My Sights

The company recently bested quarterly expectations and could be up for a new government contract.

TheStreet Quant Rating: B- (Buy)