|Day Low/High||33.45 / 34.35|
|52 Wk Low/High||12.88 / 20.38|
Year-Over-Year Growth in Sales and Operating Income Accelerated
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AAWW, CONE, CSGP, ESRT, GLOP, IRM, MCS, OLED, RAVN, TMST, TVTY, UCTT Downgrades: CDR, CHCT, INS, IRDM, MANT, ORIG, PTXP, SPWH, SSFN, SUN, SWC Initiations: None Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Year-Over-Year Growth in Sales and Operating Income Improved
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, in trading on Monday, shares of Raven Industries, Inc. were yielding above the 2% mark based on its quarterly dividend (annualized to $0.52), with the stock changing hands as low as $25.60 on the day.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 11/30/2016 settlement date, which shows a 577,198 share decrease in total short interest for Raven Industries, Inc. , to 969,175, a decrease of 37.33% since 11/15/2016.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/31/2016 settlement date, which shows a 615,821 share decrease in total short interest for Raven Industries, Inc. , to 2,384,744, a decrease of 20.52% since 08/15/2016.
The most recent short interest data was recently released for the 08/15/2016 settlement date, and Raven Industries, Inc. is one of the most shorted stocks of the Russell 3000, based on 13.76 "days to cover" versus the median component at 5.83.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 08/15/2016 settlement date, which shows a 1,293,099 share increase in total short interest for Raven Industries, Inc. , to 3,000,565, an increase of 75.73% since 07/29/2016.
Shareholders of Raven Industries, Inc. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 2.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the February 2017 covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.10 bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.2% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 12.7% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Trade-Ideas LLC identified Raven Industries (RAVN) as a strong and under the radar candidate
In trading on Tuesday, shares of Raven Industries, Inc. touched a new 52-week high of $20.99/share.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 7/6/16, Raven Industries, Inc. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.13, payable on 7/22/16.