Primoris Services Corp. (PRIM)

20.96
NASDAQ : Industrial Services
Prev Close 20.51
Day Low/High 20.40 / 21.22
52 Wk Low/High 17.80 / 24.86
Avg Volume 157.60K
Exchange NASDAQ
Shares Outstanding 50.98M
Market Cap 1.05B
EPS 1.50
P/E Ratio 12.36
Div & Yield 0.24 (1.19%)
Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2014 Second Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the quarter ended June 30, 2014 on Thursday, August 7, 2014 before the opening of the stock...

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Heavy Civil Award Valued At $42 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Heavy Civil Award Valued At $42 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new heavy civil award valued at $42 million.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Awards Valued At Over $80 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Awards Valued At Over $80 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced new pipeline awards valued over $80 million.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Heavy Civil Award Valued Over $23 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Heavy Civil Award Valued Over $23 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new heavy civil award valued over $23 million.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Industrial Award Valued Over $13 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Industrial Award Valued Over $13 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new industrial award valued over $13 million.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Power Plant Award Valued At Over $55 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Power Plant Award Valued At Over $55 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new award for a California power plant valued at over $55 million.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Contract Work Valued At Over $10 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Contract Work Valued At Over $10 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new contract award from a large midstream oil and gas customer.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Contract Work Valued At $200 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Underground Contract Work Valued At $200 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced a new contract award from a large Southern California utility customer totaling $200 million.

Why Primoris Services (PRIM) Stock Is Up Today

Why Primoris Services (PRIM) Stock Is Up Today

Primoris Services (PRIM) stock is higher on Tuesday after the company reported revenue and net income increased for the 2014 first quarter.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces 2014 First Quarter Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation Announces 2014 First Quarter Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ GS: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced financial results for its first quarter ended March 31, 2014.

YieldBoost Primoris Services From 0.5% To 11.5% Using Options

YieldBoost Primoris Services From 0.5% To 11.5% Using Options

Shareholders of Primoris Services Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 11% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.5% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but PRIM shares would have to climb 8.8% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 13.2% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2014 First Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2014 First Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the quarter ended March 31, 2014 on Tuesday, May 6, 2014 before the opening of the stock market.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Over $262 Million In New Contracts

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Over $262 Million In New Contracts

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced new contracts and work authorizations totaling $262.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Hiring Of David King As Chief Operating Officer

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Hiring Of David King As Chief Operating Officer

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) Primoris Services Corporation announced today the hiring of David King to fill the newly created position of Chief...

Ex-Dividend Reminder: Primoris Services, Sun Hydraulics And Progressive Waste Solutions

Ex-Dividend Reminder: Primoris Services, Sun Hydraulics And Progressive Waste Solutions

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 3/27/14, Primoris Services Corp , Sun Hydraulics Corp. , and Progressive Waste Solutions Ltd.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation Announces 2013 Fourth Quarter And Full Year Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ GS: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced financial results for its fourth quarter and year ended December 31, 2013.

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2013 Fourth Quarter And Year End Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2013 Fourth Quarter And Year End Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the quarter and year ended December 31, 2013 on Friday, February 28, 2014 before the opening of...

5 Rallying Stocks as Construction Spending Grows

5 Rallying Stocks as Construction Spending Grows

James Dennin, Kapitall: Construction spending was released this morning, so we found 5 Rallying stocks in the industry. a¿¿ Construction spending [...]

YieldBoost PRIM From 0.5% To 8% Using Options

YieldBoost PRIM From 0.5% To 8% Using Options

Shareholders of Primoris Services Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the September covered call at the $35 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.50 bid, which annualizes to an additional 7.5% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $35 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but PRIM shares would have to advance 13.6% from current levels for that to happen, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 18.4% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

4 Stocks Rising on Unusual Volume

Often when above-average volume moves into an equity, it precedes a large spike in volatility.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Record 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Record 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ GS: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced financial results for its third quarter ended September 30, 2013.

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation Schedules Release Of 2013 Third Quarter Financial Results And Conference Call

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) announced today that it will issue its financial results for the quarter ended September 30, 2013 on Tuesday, November 5, 2013 before the opening of the stock...

Strategy To YieldBoost PRIM To 7.4% Using Options

Strategy To YieldBoost PRIM To 7.4% Using Options

Shareholders of Primoris Services Corp looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.5% annualized dividend yield can sell the June 2014 covered call at the $30 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.20 bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.9% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.4% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $30 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but PRIM shares would have to advance 13.8% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 18.3% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Over $244 Million In New Contracts

Primoris Services Corporation Announces Over $244 Million In New Contracts

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced new contracts and work authorizations totaling $244.

Build Your Portfolio: Hedge Funds Like These 9 Construction Stocks

Build Your Portfolio: Hedge Funds Like These 9 Construction Stocks

James Dennin, Kapitall: Can we expect good news in construction spending when the government starts releasing data again?  Huzzah! The government [...]

3 Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume

3 Stocks Breaking Out on Big Volume

These stocks trading on unusual volume are within range of triggering major breakout trades.

Primoris Subsidiary Sprint Pipeline Services Announces New Contract Work Valued At $90 Million

Primoris Subsidiary Sprint Pipeline Services Announces New Contract Work Valued At $90 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced recent major contract awards from midstream oil & gas companies totaling approximately $90...

Primoris Subsidiary James Construction Group Announces New Contract Work Valued At Over $100 Million

Primoris Subsidiary James Construction Group Announces New Contract Work Valued At Over $100 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced recent major contract awards totaling over $100 million.

Ex-Div Reminder For Primoris Services (PRIM)

Ex-Div Reminder For Primoris Services (PRIM)

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 9/26/13, Primoris Services Corp will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.035, payable on 10/15/13. As a percentage of PRIM's recent stock price of $25.46, this dividend works out to approximately 0.14%.

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Contract Work Valued At Over $155 Million

Primoris Services Corporation Announces New Contract Work Valued At Over $155 Million

Primoris Services Corporation (NASDAQ Global Select: PRIM) (“Primoris” or “Company”) today announced recent major contract awards totaling approximately $155 million.

TheStreet Quant Rating: C+ (Hold)