|Day Low/High||30.15 / 30.19|
|52 Wk Low/High||23.00 / 30.79|
Collaboration aims to leverage Illumina's world-class DNA sequencing technology and BaseSpace® Sequence Hub with Philips' innovative cloud-based genomics platform for the acquisition, analysis and interpretation of genomics data in cancer research
Steve Mollenkopf's keynote address talked about Qualcomm's new Snapdragon 835 processor and how it will help transform virtual reality and the Internet of Things.
At CES 2017 (booth # 44021, January 5-8, Las Vegas, NV), Royal Philips (NYSE:PHG, AEX:PHIA) is showcasing innovative connected health products and solutions that empower consumers to become ever-more engaged in...
Diverse health system to engage comprehensive, value-based population health care models powered by Philips Wellcentive through 2020
First study of its kind to be published in CHEST shows how comprehensive tele-ICU programs are impacting financial outcomes, driving substantial cost savings
Royal Philips (NYSE:PHG, AEX:PHIA) today announced that it is co-locating researchers from its Philips Intellispace Genomics team with New York Medical College (NYMC), one of the oldest and largest health sciences...
- Continuously evolving, IntelliSpace Portal 9.0 analysis platform now debuts applications to track and compare brain images(2) to more accurately determine patient progression
Unlike conventional Vendor Neutral Archives*, IntelliSpace Universal Data Manager addresses the need to integrate silos of data from multiple sources with the focus on high performance for the delivery of large data sets, like medical images
- Introduced at RSNA 2016, new health informatics technology uses data and contextual awareness to optimize the radiologist's user experience, hanging protocols and workflow
- Debuting at RSNA 2016, Philips' new PerformanceBridge portfolio of operational improvement software offers an integrated view of imaging-related key performance indicators coupled with professional services to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Philips debuts PerformanceBridge, new suite of operational performance improvement software and services, delivering actionable insights to help guide decision making in radiology
KLAS honors Philips for its full suite of advanced ultrasound solutions based on feedback from thousands of healthcare providers
- New connectivity capabilities and enhanced customization features further integrate radiology data to mitigate radiation risk for patients and staff
-- Next generation imaging and visualization technologies support definitive diagnoses while offering the patient personalized, efficient care
- Alliance aims to fortify precision medicine oncology decision support for clinicians
WMCHealth cancer profiling will use Philips IntelliSpace Genomics to integrate genomic sequencing analysis with complete patient data to tailor treatment in New York's Hudson Valley
Qualcomm (QCOM), Cisco (CSCO) and Royal Philips are good additions for investors looking for income.
Study appearing in CHEST shows eICU telemedicine centers leveraging the direct intervention method achieved shorter ICU and hospital stays when compared to the monitor and notify approach
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG; AEX: PHIA) and Masimo Corporation (NASDAQ: MASI) today announced a wide-ranging, multi-year business partnership involving both companies' innovations in patient monitoring and therapy solutions.
Philips' diverse technology portfolio includes introduction of iFR co-registration and HeartNavigator to help clinicians assess and treat cardiac patients more quickly and effectively
COPD insider will feature insights from healthcare providers on how to improve patient care across the health continuum, from the hospital to the home
Cost-cutting and rising revenue should push earnings up sharply.
- Comparison between diagnoses made from viewing microscopes v. digital imaging to support Philips' de novo submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
The world's biggest tech companies are intensifying their competition to command your home's devices and services, but the prize is still up for grabs.
Agreement Covers Ongoing and Future Clinical Studies of AIR001
Lumify can now be marketed for ambulatory and home use by healthcare professionals
Campaign celebrates baby's first milestones and how feeding contributes to a healthy future
Supports upcoming TEDWomen 2016 conference, TEDNYC: What Drives Us event