|Day Low/High||29.41 / 29.92|
|52 Wk Low/High||23.00 / 30.61|
Unlike conventional Vendor Neutral Archives*, IntelliSpace Universal Data Manager addresses the need to integrate silos of data from multiple sources with the focus on high performance for the delivery of large data sets, like medical images
- Introduced at RSNA 2016, new health informatics technology uses data and contextual awareness to optimize the radiologist's user experience, hanging protocols and workflow
- Debuting at RSNA 2016, Philips' new PerformanceBridge portfolio of operational improvement software offers an integrated view of imaging-related key performance indicators coupled with professional services to support continuous improvement initiatives
- Philips debuts PerformanceBridge, new suite of operational performance improvement software and services, delivering actionable insights to help guide decision making in radiology
KLAS honors Philips for its full suite of advanced ultrasound solutions based on feedback from thousands of healthcare providers
- New connectivity capabilities and enhanced customization features further integrate radiology data to mitigate radiation risk for patients and staff
-- Next generation imaging and visualization technologies support definitive diagnoses while offering the patient personalized, efficient care
- Alliance aims to fortify precision medicine oncology decision support for clinicians
WMCHealth cancer profiling will use Philips IntelliSpace Genomics to integrate genomic sequencing analysis with complete patient data to tailor treatment in New York's Hudson Valley
Qualcomm (QCOM), Cisco (CSCO) and Royal Philips are good additions for investors looking for income.
Study appearing in CHEST shows eICU telemedicine centers leveraging the direct intervention method achieved shorter ICU and hospital stays when compared to the monitor and notify approach
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG; AEX: PHIA) and Masimo Corporation (NASDAQ: MASI) today announced a wide-ranging, multi-year business partnership involving both companies' innovations in patient monitoring and therapy solutions.
Philips' diverse technology portfolio includes introduction of iFR co-registration and HeartNavigator to help clinicians assess and treat cardiac patients more quickly and effectively
COPD insider will feature insights from healthcare providers on how to improve patient care across the health continuum, from the hospital to the home
Cost-cutting and rising revenue should push earnings up sharply.
- Comparison between diagnoses made from viewing microscopes v. digital imaging to support Philips' de novo submission to the U.S. Food and Drug Administration
The world's biggest tech companies are intensifying their competition to command your home's devices and services, but the prize is still up for grabs.
Agreement Covers Ongoing and Future Clinical Studies of AIR001
Lumify can now be marketed for ambulatory and home use by healthcare professionals
Campaign celebrates baby's first milestones and how feeding contributes to a healthy future
Supports upcoming TEDWomen 2016 conference, TEDNYC: What Drives Us event
Royal Philips (NYSE: PHG, AEX: PHIA) today announced that it has incorporated its Volcano catheter-based imaging and measurement solutions for minimally invasive diagnostics and treatment of cardiovascular and other...
Philips IQon Spectral CT adds unique information to the medical record of T. Rex Trix
Integrated imaging, simulation, planning and therapy solutions are designed to deliver more efficient and personalized cancer care that is proven, powerful and precise
-Remote, intercontinental intensive care unit (ICU) monitoring program will facilitate US critical care specialists stationed in Sydney day time monitoring of their patients in Atlanta, Georgia at night when adverse events are most likely to occur 
Teva and Intel will develop a wearable device that monitors they symptoms of patients with Huntington disease.
Preliminary study results released at European Respiratory Society (ERS) International Congress 2016 reveal reduced readmissions with use of home non-invasive ventilation