Omega Protein Corp (OME)

16.25
0.15 0.93
NYSE : Consumer Goods
Prev Close 16.10
Open 16.20
Day Low/High 16.12 / 16.48
52 Wk Low/High 15.90 / 26.99
Volume 211.09K
Avg Volume 185.80K
Exchange NYSE
Shares Outstanding 22.44M
Market Cap 360.17M
EPS 1.50
P/E Ratio 11.80
Div & Yield 0.20 (1.20%)

Latest News

Omega Protein is Now Oversold (OME)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

YieldBoost Omega Protein Corp. To 11.9% Using Options

Shareholders of Omega Protein Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.

Omega Protein is Now Oversold (OME)

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

OME Ex-Dividend Reminder - 5/23/17

Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/23/17, Omega Protein Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 6/15/17.

OME Investors: GPM Reminds Investors Of The May 2 Deadline In The Class Action Lawsuit Against Omega Protein Corporation

Glancy Prongay & Murray LLP ("GPM") reminds investors of the May 2, 2017 deadline to file a lead plaintiff motion in the class action filed on behalf of investors who purchased Omega Protein Corporation...

DEADLINE ALERT: Brower Piven Reminds Investors Of The Upcoming Deadline In Class Action Lawsuit And Encourages Investors With Losses In Excess Of $100,000 From Investment In Omega Protein Corporation To Contact The Firm

The securities litigation law firm of Brower Piven, A Professional Corporation, announces that a class action lawsuit has been commenced in the United States District Court for the Southern District of New York on behalf of...

Omega Protein Corporation Board Of Directors Nominates Dr. Celeste Clark To Board

- Nominates David Owen for re-election as a director

Relative Strength Alert For Omega Protein

Legendary investor Warren Buffett advises to be fearful when others are greedy, and be greedy when others are fearful. One way we can try to measure the level of fear in a given stock is through a technical analysis indicator called the Relative Strength Index, or RSI, which measures momentum on a scale of zero to 100.

Investors Shouldn't Take the Omega Protein Bait

Investors Shouldn't Take the Omega Protein Bait

The shares may look cheap, but they don't offer enough of a safety margin.

INVESTOR ALERT: Lundin Law PC Announces Securities Class Action Lawsuit Against Omega Protein Corporation And Encourages Investors With Losses To Contact The Firm

Lundin Law PC, a shareholder rights firm announces a class action lawsuit against Omega Protein Corporation ("Omega" or the "Company") (NYSE: OME).

OME NOTICE: Rosen Law Firm Reminds Omega Protein Corporation Investors Of Important Deadline In Class Action Filed By Firm

Rosen Law Firm, a global investor rights law firm, reminds purchasers of Omega Protein Corporation securities (NYSE:OME) from August 3, 2016 through March 1, 2017, both dates inclusive (the "Class Period") of the important...

YieldBoost Omega Protein Corp. From 0.3% To 9.6% Using Options

Shareholders of Omega Protein Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 0.3% annualized dividend yield can sell the August covered call at the $22.50 strike and collect the premium based on the 80 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 9.3% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 9.6% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.