|Day Low/High||21.95 / 22.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||14.50 / 26.99|
The Law Offices of Vincent Wong are investigating the Board of Directors of Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME) for possible breaches of fiduciary duty and other violations of state law in connection with the sale of the...
The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP: To: All Persons or Entities who purchased Omega Protein Corporation ("Omega Protein" or the "Company") (NYSE:OME) stock prior to October...
Looking at options trading activity among components of the Russell 3000 index, there is noteworthy activity today in Omega Protein Corp , where a total volume of 5,971 contracts has been traded thus far today, a contract volume which is representative of approximately 597,100 underlying shares (given that every 1 contract represents 100 underlying shares). That number works out to 108.8% of OME's average daily trading volume over the past month, of 548,690 shares.
The following statement is being issued by Levi & Korsinsky, LLP: To: All Persons or Entities who purchased Omega Protein Corporation ("Omega Protein" or the "Company") (NYSE: OME) stock prior to October...
Former United States Securities and Exchange Commission attorney Willie Briscoe is investigating potential claims against the Board of Directors of Omega Protein Corporation ("Omega Protein") (NYSE: OME) concerning the...
Rowley Law PLLC is investigating potential claims against Omega Protein Corporation (NYSE: OME) and its board of directors for breach of fiduciary duty concerning the proposed acquisition of the company by Cooke Inc.
The target's $500 million sale comes after two activist campaigns and a shelved auction in 2016.
Omega Protein's Stockholders to Receive $22.00 Per Share in Cash
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,200 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: None Downgrades: ABAX, AMPH, CFG, CY, DDS, FNWB, MDLZ, OME, UEIC, WAB, WSTG Initiations: CERC, MEDP, WVE Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Investors in Omega Protein Corp. saw new options begin trading today, for the October 20th expiration.
Exelixis, Omeros and Inovio Pharmaceuticals were among the biotech movers in premarket trading on July 10.
Shareholders of Omega Protein Corp. looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1.1% annualized dividend yield can sell the November covered call at the $20 strike and collect the premium based on the 85 cents bid, which annualizes to an additional 10.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 11.9% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 5/23/17, Omega Protein Corp. will trade ex-dividend, for its quarterly dividend of $0.05, payable on 6/15/17.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.