|Day Low/High||8.10 / 8.81|
|52 Wk Low/High||2.08 / 5.69|
On the whole, tech stocks had a solid earnings season. But many richly-valued names sputtered despite releasing decent numbers.
Still, it's hard to ignore the potential bottoms forming in certain groups.
The nice thing about earnings season is that it benefits stock pickers.
With dip buyers acting automatically when stocks sag a bit, the market simply refuses to go down.
Despite the good action in the indices, I'm not putting much money to work.
Highlights the Global Strength of Oclaro as a Leading Supplier of 100G, 200G and 400G Components and Modules Needed for Higher Speed Network Architectures
Though tech M&A activity has cooled a bit, it certainly hasn't evaporated. Here's a look at the buyout prospects for some companies whose names are in the M&A rumor mill.
Apple isn't the only noteworthy tech company to have recently reported earnings. Here are some investor takeaways for several companies seeing large post-earnings moves.
Nearly anything associated with oil and gas drilling gets crushed.
Jim Cramer is bullish on EQT Midstream Partners, AbbVie, Blackstone Group, and Core Civic.
Jim Cramer looks at how the French elections are smacking the U.S stock markets. Plus, he has the week-ahead game plan for oil and stocks.
Both the headlines and the technical patterns are supportive of downside, but the dip buyers held things steady, and are inching back in.
Doug Kass shares his thoughts on Caterpillar, Allergan and Oclaro.
The psychology seems to be that if the bears can't do better than this, then we might as well put some money to work.
Broad strength and good tone mark action.
- High-bandwidth single carrier PM-QMZ enables 600G transmission on a single wavelength
- Demonstrates error free interoperability between Extended Reach ER4-Lite QSFP28 and CFP2 over 40km of SMF
- I-temp (-40 to 85C) now a mandatory requirement of 5G wireless fronthaul systems with equipment located outside the office
- 4x Increase in bandwidth and low cost per Gbps enables data centers, network operators and service providers to rapidly move to higher-performing 400G networks
- Enables the rapid development of single-wavelength 100G-400G networks that are cost competitive and flexible in bandwidth per port