|Day Low/High||12.55 / 13.01|
|52 Wk Low/High||10.85 / 17.10|
- Homes listed the first week of April see 14 percent more views, 5 percent less competition, sell 6 days faster
PHILADELPHIA, March 5, 2019 /PRNewswire/ -- VSBLTY Groupe Technologies Corp. (the "Company" or "VSBLTY") (CSE: VSBY), a leading retail software and technology company that provides audience measurement using the power of machine learning through computer...
- National inventory grows for fifth consecutive month: +6 percent YoY in February
Millennials now represent 42 percent of all new home loans, and are buying outside major metro areas, study shows
New agency will develop creative to help build on four years of audience growth
News Corporation ("News Corp" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:NWS)(Nasdaq:NWSA)(ASX:NWS)(ASX:NWSLV) today reported financial results for the three months ended December 31, 2018.
Nearly 60 percent of millennial singles indicate homeownership makes a potential mate more attractive
Location will be deciding factor in Generation Z's homeownership success; Midwest and South offer more affordable options
- The January U.S. median listing price was $289,300, up 7 percent year-over-year
Jury Finds HarperCollins Christian Defrauded EPAC Technologies
News Corp will release its second quarter Fiscal 2019 results on Thursday, February 7, 2019.
News Corp announced today that Sean Giancola will become Publisher and CEO of the New York Post, replacing Jesse Angelo, who is departing the company.
- Ten of the top 20 and seven of the top 10 fastest-growing buyer first names are predominantly millennial female names
Former United States Army Sgt. Amy Jo McDonald is planning to purchase new home for her family
Time on Market Grows in Some Large Metros
New mobile text messaging feature uses personalized outreach to connect consumers to a real estate professional
Larger metros see price cuts; prices continue to grow in smaller, more affordable areas
Mortgage rates and home prices to rise; home sales will decline 2.2 percent
News Corp announced today that News Corp Chief Financial Officer Susan Panuccio will participate in the UBS 46th Annual Global Media and Communications Conference on Tuesday, December 4, 2018, to be held in New York, NY.
News Corp today announced the promotion of Tracey Fellows to President, Global Digital Real Estate, in a sign of the company's increasing commitment to the sector, which is rapidly growing in both revenues and profits.
News Corporation ("News Corp" or the "Company") (Nasdaq:NWS)(Nasdaq:NWSA)(ASX:NWS)(ASX:NWSLV) today reported financial results for the three months ended September 30, 2018.
- Four of five Gen Z-ers are certain they want to be homeowners, matching the homeownership fervor of millennials and Generation X
- National inventory grew 2 percent year-over-year in October; new listings were up 4 percent over last year
News Corp will release its first quarter Fiscal 2019 results on Wednesday, November 7, 2018.
- For senior buyers, there's no price low enough or kitchen large enough to make them purchase a haunted home
Realtor.com®'s 2018 Good Neighbors Report finds that good neighbors don't need to be friendly, but should be quiet and respectful of property
News Corp announced today that its subsidiary Move Inc., operator of realtor.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.