|Day Low/High||2.08 / 2.10|
|52 Wk Low/High||1.72 / 3.22|
- Cornerstone patent covering Cantrixil and Trilexium granted in Australia
- Incoming CEO James Garner appointed to the Board of Novogen
- Cornerstone patent covering Cantrixil and Trilexium accepted in Australia
Intravenous Anisina drug product identified
- Novogen will focus the development programs for each of our three lead candidates to achieve the earliest possible initiation of clinical studies. We affirm our goal to have two products enter clinical development in 2016
Company Confirms Its Commitment to Bringing Technology Platforms to the Clinic
- Potential to improve effectiveness of chemotherapy
Shares of Novogen (NVGN) were down in late morning trading Monday after the Australian and U.S. biotechnology company announced it had conducted a private placement and offered rights to shareholders.
Shares of Novogen (NVGN) were up Friday after the company announced an MOU with the Feinstein Institute for Medical Research of New York to collaborate on brain cancer treatments.
Novagen (NVGN) shares rose double digits today after announcing promising results from its melanoma treatment study.
Phase I studies start in 2015
Companies expect to commence first-in-human studies of Trx-1 in ovarian cancer in 1H15
Alliance of Australian and U.S. researchers and children's cancer advocates focused on developing drugs as potential treatments for neuroblastoma, the most common solid form of childhood cancer
Co-inventors of ATM technology joining company as General Manager of the ATM Program, Scientific Advisory Panel member, respectively
Event to take place on Friday, February 7, 2014 at 8:00 a.m. (Sydney local time), Thursday, February 6, 2014 at 4 p.m. ET