|Day Low/High||39.10 / 39.63|
|52 Wk Low/High||27.80 / 42.65|
Launches Peer-to-Peer Investor Communication Portal, Online Document Repositories, and Online Balloting Tools at DealVector.com/Nelnet
I screened financials for book value growth of companies trading below book value.
Stocks with insider trader activity include LNG, HYGS and NNI
The DividendRank formula at Dividend Channel ranks a coverage universe of thousands of dividend stocks, according to a proprietary formula designed to identify those stocks that combine two important characteristics — strong fundamentals and a valuation that looks inexpensive. Nelnet Inc presently has an above average rank, in the top 50% of the coverage universe, which suggests it is among the top most "interesting" ideas that merit further research by investors.
TheStreet Quant Ratings provides fair and objective information to help you make educated investing decisions. We rate over 4,300 stocks daily and provide 5-page PDF reports for each stock. These ratings can change daily and today's changes are reflected in the email below. If you are looking to check-up on the stocks you currently own or are looking for new ideas, you can find our full database of password-protected ratings reports in our proprietary ratings screener: http://www.thestreet.com/k/qr/flat/stock-screener.html Upgrades: AAL, AIRM, BDX, KMX, LPTH, MCOX, WGP Downgrades: CHEV, CIGI, DBD, HBHC, MRVL, NNI, ONP, REXR, RRD, TGS, TOO, WES, WIFI Initiations: CHRS, FGBI, FRPT, INCR, NVRO, TBK, UPLD, XENE Read on to get TheStreet Quant Ratings' detailed report:
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/27/15, Nelnet Inc , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust , and Trustmark Corp. will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.
Investors eyeing a purchase of Nelnet Inc stock, but tentative about paying the going market price of $35.12/share, might benefit from considering selling puts among the alternative strategies at their disposal. One interesting put contract in particular, is the March 2016 put at the $35 strike, which has a bid at the time of this writing of $2.35.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 8/28/15, Nelnet Inc , Pennsylvania Real Estate Investment Trust , and Trustmark Corp. will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.
Stocks with insider trader activity include LE, ROL and NNI
Bootstrapped and profitable, Hudl raises first major institutional funding to help coaches and athletes win.
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 2/25/15, Nelnet Inc , Trustmark Corp. , and Evercore Partners Incorporated will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.
Company also expands student loan refinancing options to over 700 graduate programs nationwide
Looking at the universe of stocks we cover at Dividend Channel, on 11/26/14, Nelnet Inc , FirstMerit Corp , and Platinum Underwriters Holdings, Ltd. will all trade ex-dividend for their respective upcoming dividends.
Education Benchmarking Report Reveals Critical Lead Generation Trends in 2015
Shareholders of Nelnet Inc looking to boost their income beyond the stock's 1% annualized dividend yield can sell the December covered call at the $45 strike and collect the premium based on the $1.40 bid, which annualizes to an additional 6.8% rate of return against the current stock price (at Stock Options Channel we call this the YieldBoost), for a total of 7.8% annualized rate in the scenario where the stock is not called away. Any upside above $45 would be lost if the stock rises there and is called away, but NNI shares would have to climb 10.2% from current levels for that to occur, meaning that in the scenario where the stock is called, the shareholder has earned a 13.6% return from this trading level, in addition to any dividends collected before the stock was called.
Nelnet (NNI) stock is up following the company's purchase of CIT Group's (CIT) student lending business.