|Day Low/High||158.26 / 161.68|
|52 Wk Low/High||127.09 / 161.68|
Even in a time of rising rates, utility stocks should have a place in your portfolio.
- FPL to build four new solar energy centers across Florida by mid-2019, adding to its fleet of 14 solar plants currently in operation
-FPL's latest solar investments began powering its customers today, bringing the total number of FPL solar power plants in operation across Florida to 14
- Cutting-edge battery technology captures surplus energy generated by solar panels when sun's rays are strongest
Currency traders see the Trump administration boosting manufacturing via a weak dollar.
Energy leader also named a top 20 company worldwide across all industries for innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility and long-term investment value, and topped its peer group for eight of the nine rated attributes
It is time to check whether we can use the utilities sector as a hedge versus the rest of our portfolios.
If you purchased Bitcoin one month ago today, you are now down heavily on your investment.
- 140 FPL lineworkers and support staff departed today from Florida, joining a new wave of support from energy companies across the U.S.
- 140 FPL lineworkers and support staff will travel to the island in early January, joining a new wave of support from other investor-owned electric utilities from across the U.S.
- FPL providing one of seven Incident Management Teams from across the U.S. electric power industry to assist with ensuring coordinated and balanced restoration across Puerto Rico
Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch commends wind project's positive economic impact on state
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.