|Day Low/High||152.38 / 156.30|
|52 Wk Low/High||127.09 / 159.64|
- Cutting-edge battery technology captures surplus energy generated by solar panels when sun's rays are strongest
Currency traders see the Trump administration boosting manufacturing via a weak dollar.
Energy leader also named a top 20 company worldwide across all industries for innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility and long-term investment value, and topped its peer group for eight of the nine rated attributes
It is time to check whether we can use the utilities sector as a hedge versus the rest of our portfolios.
If you purchased Bitcoin one month ago today, you are now down heavily on your investment.
- 140 FPL lineworkers and support staff departed today from Florida, joining a new wave of support from energy companies across the U.S.
- 140 FPL lineworkers and support staff will travel to the island in early January, joining a new wave of support from other investor-owned electric utilities from across the U.S.
- FPL providing one of seven Incident Management Teams from across the U.S. electric power industry to assist with ensuring coordinated and balanced restoration across Puerto Rico
Lt. Governor Suzanne Crouch commends wind project's positive economic impact on state
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at IBM, Under Armour, Workday, NextEra Energy, and Sociedad Quimica.
From tax cuts to the Flynn fallout, Jim Cramer says investors have to be covered.
Continued investments to build a stronger and smarter energy grid lead to recognition for reliability excellence and innovation
- FPL one of only two companies to receive the distinguished AEIC Achievement Award from the Association of Edison Illuminating Companies
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.