|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||127.09 / 161.69|
Jim Cramer takes a closer look at IBM, Under Armour, Workday, NextEra Energy, and Sociedad Quimica.
From tax cuts to the Flynn fallout, Jim Cramer says investors have to be covered.
Continued investments to build a stronger and smarter energy grid lead to recognition for reliability excellence and innovation
- FPL one of only two companies to receive the distinguished AEIC Achievement Award from the Association of Edison Illuminating Companies
-This new partnership aims to transform thousands of acres of solar-generating property into thriving sanctuaries with dedicated conservation areas
- One thousand poles moved from North Florida to Port Canaveral for shipment to San Juan.
The most recent short interest data has been released for the 10/31/2017 settlement date, and we here at Dividend Channel like to sift through this fresh data and order the underlying components of the S&P 500 by "days to cover." There are a number of ways to look at short data, for example the total number of shares short; but one metric that we find particularly useful is the "days to cover" metric because it considers both the total shares short and the average daily volume of shares typically traded. The number of shares short is then compared to the average daily volume, in order to calculate the total number of trading days it would take to close out all of the open short positions if every share traded represented a short position being closed.
More than 300 FPL employees and contractors traveling to Maine and Connecticut
- So far this year, FPL has added more than 1.25 million solar panels across eight new plants under construction
The Trump administration's move to take formal steps to unravel the Clean Power Plan will do little to move the needle for the energy and utilities companies it affects, at least in the near-term.
- FPL thanks its customers for their patience and understanding
- FPL restores service to more than 99 percent of the 4.4 million customers impacted by Irma
- Crews remain focused on restoring individual outages that require additional attention and extensive manual labor
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.