|Day Low/High||0.00 / 0.00|
|52 Wk Low/High||131.43 / 165.15|
− Cutting-edge technology and innovative design ensures reliable power for thousands of customers in downtown Miami; new facility supports area's continued growth
- More than 120 return home after helping restore power to fellow American citizens in the aftermath of Hurricanes Maria and Irma
-Day-to-day, the average amount of time a customer experienced an outage was less than ever before
- Largest project to combine battery storage with solar power operating in the U.S. to date is the latest addition to FPL's growing battery portfolio
Even in a time of rising rates, utility stocks should have a place in your portfolio.
- FPL to build four new solar energy centers across Florida by mid-2019, adding to its fleet of 14 solar plants currently in operation
-FPL's latest solar investments began powering its customers today, bringing the total number of FPL solar power plants in operation across Florida to 14
- Cutting-edge battery technology captures surplus energy generated by solar panels when sun's rays are strongest
Currency traders see the Trump administration boosting manufacturing via a weak dollar.
Energy leader also named a top 20 company worldwide across all industries for innovation, people management, use of corporate assets, social responsibility and long-term investment value, and topped its peer group for eight of the nine rated attributes
It is time to check whether we can use the utilities sector as a hedge versus the rest of our portfolios.
If you purchased Bitcoin one month ago today, you are now down heavily on your investment.
- 140 FPL lineworkers and support staff departed today from Florida, joining a new wave of support from energy companies across the U.S.
Sign up to get started or log in to see your watchlist.
Enter a symbol above to add it to your watchlist.
A confirmation email has been sent to the address provided during registration. Please click on the appropriate link to confirm your email address.